14

The Ex pt2.

"Kozue what are you doing here?" Baki asked her as she made it seem like there was nothing wrong between them.

"I came back because I felt bad for how things left off and I just wanted to talk to you," Kozue said raising her hand to touch his arm but was stopped by Briana.

"Aye I'm all for closure but touch my man and I'll break your fucking fingers," Briana said coming up behind her startling the young girl.

"Who are you?"

Kozue knew exactly who she was and who she was to Baki but didn't see her as competition due to their history.

Releasing her hand Briana put on her best smile throwing Kozue for a loop.
"Oh I'm Briana as in Baki's girlfriend Briana as in the girl who would hurt you if you tried to touch my man again Briana" 

Briana slyly wraps around Baki as he puts his arm around her shoulder.
"Oh I didn't know you were already in a relationship...I-I'll go" Kozue played the frail innocent girl as she turned away and left.

"I'm not letting that bitch take my man I will have him back," She thought to herself as her innocent act turned sinister the moment she was out of their eyesight.

The Next Day

Day 1 of getting her man back, Kozue had basically created a mood board on her plans to get Baki wrapped around her finger once again. Going to school she made a beaded line toward Baki once she saw him alone, outside the school gate.

He was waiting for Briana since she stayed up late finishing her hair.

"Baki!" She lightly shouted getting closer his head popped up from his phone thinking when he looked up it would be Brianna, but unfortunately it wasn't which caused his smile to drop.

"oh hey, Kozue" he said blandly not really wanting to talk.

Kozue could tell he didn't want to talk but still pursued in efforts. "You grew your hair out, it looks nice"

Baki looking around to see if he'll see Briana, barely notices Kozue or anything she's saying. "Uh huh" He mumbles.

"Look, I know I hurt you leaving but I came back because I love you" Kozue pleas gripping onto Baki's forearm.

Baki looks down at Kozue like she was a homeless crack that offer to suck his dick for money.

"Love me? You love me!? But left me you have weird way of showing your love" He says shrugging her off of him.

No to far away as she ran trying to get to school was Briana she was running late since she slept through her alarms and had to do style her hair.

Only slowing down when she was across the street from the school she could see Kozue and Baki talking.

'Calm down Briana, we can't go to jail' She thinks to herself as she repeats it in her head.

She got closer and she made eye contact with Baki as he looked feeling her presence, he opened his mouth to speak but was stunned when Briana just walked past him.

"What the fuck?" He says watching Briana walk away. Not only did she look cute due to her new hairstyle, she ignored him.

"See she clearing doesn't love you like I do, don't throw us away" Kozue tries to gain his attention once again but he was too focused on Briana.

Baki walks away from Kozue following Briana like a crazed stalker.

•••••••
Short bcuz I have writers block sorry but what should happen after this imma start taking ideas lmao 🤣