6

"Alright get into groups of two and start the stretches" The P.E teacher yelled as everyone was standing around waiting.

Briana could feel someone staring at her, so she scanned around to see who it was.

"Ugh" She scoffed seeing the new guy looking at her seductively and wink when they made eye contact.

While everyone was picking partners, he walked over to her trying to spark up a conversation.

"Hey Lil ma-"

He started but was quickly brought back to silence when Briana walked away towards Baki.

"Yo AJ let's just partner up" Another girl said with flirty eyes while twirling a piece of her hair.

"Y-yeah sure" He faltered stuck at how she just dissed him in a heartbeat.

'Playing hard to get?'

"I can't believe he had the nerve to try and talk to me" Briana vented to Baki as he pulled her arms towards hims.

They were sitting down with their feet stretched out together.

(Like <> that lol sorry only example I could think of)

"Like what about me says 'hey come talk to me!?' NOTHING, because I don't like people"

Baki on the other hand silently nodded at her words having his own thoughts processing through his mind.

'I love it when she gets like this, her face is so cute'

"Baki...MR. HANMA!" Briana smacked his face slightly.

"Please don't hit me...I'm addict to the pain" He mumbles smirking.

"Not gonna skip pass that, so you're like a sadist....kinky" She smiled winking before standing up.

Following in suit Baki stood up towering over her.

"What about you? I'm sure Ms.fighter has a few kinks in her" He said as they both began to do individual stretches.

"Oh me? Yeah I have a few but some haven't been tested out, kinda waiting for someone to push me to the limits"

The two made immense eye contact until the whistle from the teacher alarmed them.

"ON THE TRACK TILL THE BELL RINGS"

Luckily for them this was the last class of the day so they wouldn't be musty or sweating for another class.

"Wanna walk the whole time?" Briana asked Baki as they went to the track.

"Already ahead of you my precious Binny" He put his arm around her shoulders pulling her in so they could walk together.

In the background AJ was watching the two all buddy buddy and wondered what was the situation between them.

"Hey who is that over there?" He asked the girl that wouldn't leave his side for some reason.

"Oh who, Briana or Baki?" She asked not know which person he was talking about.

"Both I guess" He shrugged.

"Well, Briana got sent to the behavioral classes because she fights like A LOT and Baki pretty much the same thing but he put himself there" She said giving AJ the run down on the two.

"Are they liked dating or something, seems like their pretty close too close for just friends" He squinted staring at Baki run holding Briana.

"Yeah they are a little too close for comfort but last time I checked they are already doing the do" She laughed gossiping.

"Such a slut" She added kissing her teeth in distaste.

"Do all the girls here talk shit or is it just you?" AJ glared at this annoying girl next to him before walking away from her.

'If she's a slut that just makes it easier for me to smash'

__________________________