8

"She's always with him" AJ smacks his lips watching the two during lunch.

The only time he ever saw them besides P.E.

And anytime he did see Baki and Briana they were always together.

As soon as he saw his chance to approach her again he took it.

That being when Baki wasn't around.

Like right now, Briana was left alone while Baki got up to do who's know what.

"Aye shawty" He spoke sitting on top of the picnic table beside her.

No to avail Briana ignored him picking at her nails thinking about getting them done again.

"Oh I get it you must hate black niggas?...wow"

With that gained her attention as she slowly turned her head up towards him, her face held with confusion.

"Huh? So because I don't want to fuck with you I hate my own people? You sound dumbass fuck" She aggressively spoke glaring at Aj up and down.

"Must be since you don't fuck with only other black person here them little dick Asians got you hypnotized"

[in no way this is true, it's just for the book I don't believe in this stereotype nor do I promote this type of behavior]

Briana sat in his face laughing due to her anger raging to smack the fuck out of him.

"You know what...AJ was it?" She started of calmly too calm for him.

"Being black doesn't mean you can't be racist and JUST because we're both black doesn't mean we have to 'stick together' like a someone once said all skin folk ain't kinfolk"

She stood up grabbing her bag as she saw Baki coming back towards her with the drink and snack she asked him to get earlier.

"Oh and though it isn't your concern about whether my mans dick is small but since you're SOOO desperate to know... he's got third leg for a dick that can fuck for hours" She winked blowing him a kiss.

Dumbfound and stuck is what Aj was after that.

He felt embarrassed as everyone in the surrounding area heard and saw everything.

Baki on the other hand just stood there confused as to why he asking about his dick.

'Maybe he's into guys?' He thought.

"Babe, you good?" Briana asked him as she had already been standing in front of him for a while.

"Huh? Oh yeah let's go to the field" He gave her the snack then wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Though PDA was forbidden nobody was bold enough to tell Baki what to do.

"I hate high school" Briana muttered under her breath before drinking some of her gatorade.

>>>

"Alright class we have a new transfer student" The teacher spoke once class was settled.

Everyone attentively looked up at the new girl, she had dark crimson red hair that was styled in a wolf cut.

Her height was taller than average so probably about 5'8 and she looked like an athlete.

"Hi, I'm Chloe Nguyen and I'm from China" She spoke her voice being deep and attractive.

Surprisingly theres another black student at the school, maybe because the province was know for having foreigners.

Being that this was the behavioral class, she must have been here due to something that happened at her old school.

"Well Chloe sit in an empty desk" The teacher motions to one of the many desk.

Chloe's aesthetic was dark and kinda enough though the had to wear uniforms she made it fit her style.

The girl sitting in the back near the back exit just in case she wanted to ditch or a fire happened.

Without a doubt Briana stared the girl down, she was just mesmerized by her.

Guess you can say she was having a gay panic.

"Hi" Chloe waves at Briana smirking slyly as she noticed her.

Briana blushed and waved back, then nervously picking up her pencil to write notes occasionally drifting her eyes at Chloe.