.5

BRIANA

Briana has been on edge lately and now her feelings are confirmed. Baki was watching her, the random chills and suspicious aura.

"Noo the killed my husband" Jade cries as Spoooky dies.

"Damn that's fucked up, he was trying to get his life right" Briana says shaking her head.

In a way Briana felt a connection to his character, starting to live your life how you'd imagine it just for your past to catch up.

"Uh guys I'm gonna go, I'll text you later" Lola says getting up to leave.

She wasn't even watching the show, being more concerned with her phone than anything.

"Oh uh yeah bye" Briana amd Jade awkwardly look at her as she leaves barely sparring a glance at them.

"I'm starting not to like her, on my soul" Jade says being irritated with Lola.

"She's not that bad Jade plus we don't know what she had to go do"

Jade looks at Briana like she's dumb unlike her, Jade knows that Jonathan and Lola have hooked up before them all becoming friends.

"Whatever you say girl but watch she's starting to act like a snake" Jade unpauses the show turning back to the tv.

Briana wasn't stupid and clearly saw exactly why Lola left but it's not her fault for being nosey.

She had bigger fish to fry, like her ex well her one and only ex really that she claims. Baki was her first of many and she truly did miss the relationship but she had to grow up.

*Ding*

A message pops up on Briana's phone pulling her attention away from the Tv.

Unknown Number: Come outside

Her eyebrows furrow as she looks at the message. "Who the fuc-" She texts back asking who they are.

The text bubbles appear as she anxiously waits for a reply.

A picture of Baki appears making her frown, it's him smiling while standing outside her condo.

Unknown Number: Come out or I'm knock on the door

Immediately Briana jumps from her seared position on the couch and rush to put her shoes on to go outside.

"Damn where you go-" the slam of the door cutting Jade off.

To say that she was nervous would be an understatement she was shitting bricks.

Once she was in his line of eyesight Baki walked up to her making Briana stop in her tracks.

"Hey Binny, nice place you got here" He says looking behind her at the condo then back at her.

"Stop the cap, why are you here?" Briana says crossing her arms.

"Because I missed you and to take back what's mine" He said confidently scanning her appearance.

Natural hair
Less makeup
Still beautiful

"What's yours is back in Japan waiting for you" Briana snaps back mentioning Kozue.

Baki looked off knowing actually who she was talking about.

"Eeeexactly, so why are you here?" Briana chuckles harshly in disbelief.

"To marry you"

The silence consumed them both as those 3 words settle in Briana's mind.

'He wants to marry me?'

"What?" She says staring at him.

•••••••
Hope it's okie I'm still kinda drawn at a blank with this story so...... you guys get to help me once again 🤗

Comment what yall would like to see happen in the story and ill try to incorporate yalls ideas cuz without yall there wouldnt be this book so THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU