3

Shopping Spree

Baki and Briana walked around the mall with brand new clothes courtesy of Baki's pockets.

The two match with simple white Tees and blue jeans both wearing black air forces. 

Briana cinched her white tee with a hair tie to look like a crop top to show off her hidden belly button ring. 
A cute little pink playboy bunny.

"When did you get your belly button pierced?" Baki asked as he sat down by the water fountain with her standing between his legs.
He held her waist with both hands rubbing circles with his thumbs.

Usually if someone touched her small fupa she'd immediately push them away but with Baki it felt natural.

(Fupa= PHAT PUM PUM)

"Two years ago for my birthday, I got it in secret from my uncle" She chuckled looking down at it then at him.

"Any other hidden or secret body modifications?" He grinned.

"Besides my ears and my belly no but I want a back tattoo very soon" She sighed with a smile.

"Like a tramp stamp or just your back in general?"

"Kinda both I admire the yakuza back tats so intricate and details but I know they symbolize something beyond just pretty designs" She shrugged.

"What if we get tatted together?" His hands moved down to hers linking them together.

"Like that same concept tats it twin tats?" She raised her eyebrow in question.

"I mean we could if you want but I was thinking when you get yours I'll get mines, it well be our firsts together" He held up her hand kissing it.

"I'm surprised you don't have any already" She laughed seeing him as some tough guy with hella tats.

"Nah my old man would literally beat the shit out of me if I did lucky for me the son of a bitch left after my mom died" Baki's face didn't change as he spoke about something so traumatic.

"Well fuck that nigga" Briana cheesed then kissed his forehead.

Though normally he would want to be consoled about his parents situation Briana didn't make him feel bad about it or pitty him which felt brand new to him.

"Let's go eat I'm starving" Briana pulled him up and put his arm around her.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked knowing that she'd probably had a taste for something.

"Ummm let's go get burgers and fries with milkshakes, shit I feel pregnant" She started cracking up laughing as Baki just shook his head.

'Not yet' He thought to himself smirking at the thought of Briana having his kids.

Little curly red headed babies running around taking fighting lessons.

'Nah that's too soon' He pushed the thought away as they walked to a local 24-hr diner.

______________________
EDITED 👍🏾