11

Best Couple Friends

"Oh they're here" Chloe smiled seeing Briana and Baki walk into the cafe.

Keiko glanced up over at her girlfriend seeing the smile on her face.

It's been hard for Chloe to trust and make friends, so she's happy.

"Girl I'm sorry we're late someoneeee....doesn't know how to keep their hands to themselves" Briana says nodded her head towards Baki.

As if it was HIS fault for them being late....

"And we didn't need to know that...OKAY so this my girlfriend Keiko" Chloe takes in a sharp breath in the beginning.

"Hi, I'm Briana and this is my sugar daddy Baki" Briana shakes Keiko's hand as she sits down.

Baki nodded at Keiko, sitting down next to Briana.
"So you like the cute types" He said seeing Keiko's overall aesthetic.

Though she stuck out like a sore thumb Gyarus weren't unknown or scarce to see.

Chloe sees Keiko's face burn up at the compliment.
"I guess you could say that, Keiko is very cute" she says putting her hand in Keiko's thigh.

Although nobody buy Chloe knows this about her girlfriend but Keiko was the Dominant one in the relationship.

Yup the small gyaru, sparkling demonia platform boots wearing girl was a little demon.

'Oh Chloe you whore' Briana thought seeing right through them.

"So did you guys order already?"

Fun and Games

"Ouuu please get me that plushie right there I swear I'll love you forever" Briana squeals seeing a cute brown cookie lookup plushie.

(S.H. DOUBLE O. K.Y🤎🍪)

The group decided on going to an arcade after the cafe to play games.

"You don't love me already?" Baki asked teasing her as he went to get tokens.

The girl grumpily stomped her foot going to the crane game that had the plushie.
'Stupid bitch you can't just say shit like that' She was internally blushing.

"Alright step a side and let your boyfriend win your heart...again" Baki pushes her out the way by her head  making her tumble off to the side.

"You gone get enough of putting your over grown hands on me" She pointed at him glaring.

Ignoring her empty threats Baki tries to get the plushie she asks for.
"I'll be right back I have to pee" Briana says leaving her purse with him having it around his shoulder.

As Briana walks to the bathroom she stopped by a group of people. They seem to look a bit older than high-school students but then again you never know.

"Excuse me"

They were blocking the walk way and her bladder was slowing becoming a ticking time bomb.

"Oh shit she speak Japanese"

"She's really pretty"

"Cute"

Briana have a small smile and nodded trying to move pass them. "Thank you"

The women in the group glared jealously at her since the men in their friend group was more interested in Briana.

"She's not that cute"

Briana would normally address the woman but then again it's nothing new and she has to pee like racing horse.

PSGWSP

(Play stupid games Win stupid prizes)

"Did you see that girl?"

"The foreigner? Yeah she thinks she all that"

"Fucking bitch tries to seduce my man, I'll show her"

The woman we're kiki-ing in the bathroom while Briana was just about to open the stall door.

She wanted to see what they'd say about her and thought how she should move since they were plotting against her.
'These hoes too grown to be worried about me' She scoffs thinking to herself.

She opens up the stall door with a loud bang getting their attention.
"Why so quiet y'all was just talking shit"

Briana goes up the sink to wash her hands with soap, "scary ass hoes" She spoke in English scoffing.

"Say it in Japanese you dumb foreigner bitch" One of them spat coming closer towards Briana.
'Oh she wants to die?"

Once she was doing washing her hands Briana wiggled her hands getting water everywhere.
"I said y'all some scary old ass bitches"

Before the woman could get another word in Briana punched her dead in her face.
"Awww I'm sorry did you think I'd let a old lady touch me?" Briana spoke in a soft voice.

The other women wanted to jump in but their friend was stumbling around the bathroom trying to catch her balance.

"She's going to need a another nose job" Briana laughs and she brushes against them on her way out the bathroom.

Coming back from the bathroom Baki had 3 of the same plushies but in different sizes ready for Briana to take.

"Baby you didn't have do all of this!" Briana squeals rushing to hold them.
'So soft~'

"Don't worry about it, just giving me my rewards" He winked walking away going towards Chloe and Keiko.

"Uht- what rewards?"