12

That's my type!

"So wait you just punch the lady and then left?" Keiko asked being slightly afraid but impressed by Briana.

"Yeah, she had it coming honestly like the men they're with were not my type" Briana shook her head.

The four of them were now going to see a movie about Spanish speaking cat.

(At the time puss and boots had just came out😅🥹)

Edited: (3 weeks since the barbie movie came out🫠😬)

"And what is your type?" Keiko said smirking at her while looking at Baki.

"Oh you know looks like could kill you would kill you if you touch their girlfriend type" She laughs looking back at Baki walking very close behind like a bodyguard.

Any onlookers seeing the two would think just that,
'She must be someone famous'.

Even going far as asking for pictures while they were out on dates. Brianna, loving the attention of the locals and would give out autographs and photos.

Definitely charging money for it.

"What about you Keiko, does Chloe fall under your type?" Briana asked seeing Chloe blush from the corner of her eye.

"Well....not exactly, only boys have ever came on to me but I never really like them, I guess you can say I didn't know I liked girls until I met Chloe" Keiko says.

Although all she ever did was fawn over female idols and celebrities, seeing Chloe was her lesbian awakening.

"So how did you and Chloe meet?, from your perspective"

"It's kinda a long story...but I'll try to shorten it" Keiko laughs to herself thinking of the day.

She my Lil boo thang

"Honey why dont you have a boyfriend?" Keiko's father asks her at the dinner table as they ate.

"Dad, I already told you I'm not ready for a relationship plus I'm too young" Keiko replies in an annoyed tone as her father always questions her relationship status.

"If I'm allowing my only daughter to date then you should, and then after high school get married" He grumbles as he stuffs his face with food.

"I'm the only child...." Keiko mumbles under her breath.

"Honey don't pressure her, she's not ready and we didn't get married until I was done with college" Keiko's mother gives her two cents shutting down her father.

"But-"

"No buts, she's our little girl after all and we should cherish her until she eventually moves away for a career or goes abroad" She finishes making Keiko get up and rush to hug her.

"See this is why you're my favorite"

"HEY! FAV- FAVORITE!?" Her father flusters in a rough tone.

Keiko sticks her tongue out at her dad making him raise his hand in a threatening manner, knowing good and well he'll never hit her.

Not because Keiko was a good child who never gave them trouble, but because her mother would kill him dead before he get to lay hands on her child.

"Okay let's finish dinner"

After dinner keiko went to her room to scroll on Instachat and listen to music.

"Who?" She whispers in confusion as multiple notifications blew up her phone.

A new follower and all her pictures were liked. "Chlowee_" Keiko laughs at the username but clicks on it seeing a familiar face from school.

Scrolling through her page Keiko saw a very spicy photo in her case. Chloe only wearing a sports bra and grey sweats flexing in the mirror.

Keiko's heart started to beat as her mind went into a frenzy. "Omg stop it Kei, you're no better than a man" Keiko thought to herself.

Another notification came up pulling her back into reality, a DM from Chloe.

CHLOWEE_
Check your AppCash

Keiko was confused, how did she get her AppCash? "Its in my bio, fucking idiot"

Chloe Nguyen sent you 500$
Comment: You got a Boyfriend?

Long story short

"Damnnnn Chloe, I knew you was rich and all but sending 500 as pick up line?" Briana said looking back at Chloe who was basically a tomato.

"Hey I had to be different and I had problem with trying to buy peoples love and time" Chloe shyly scratched the back of her neck, while looking away.

"Yeah it was sad when I would get upset and she'd send me more money" Keiko says shaking her head.

"Did you send it back?" Briana asked hoping she didn't.

"Hell no, I had cosplay event coming up but she got her money's worth back" She says winking at Chloe making her blush even more.

"Oup not my business..." Briana laughs.

Baki was silently behind feeling a bit sad. He didn't pull Briana by his charms or with money, she came on to him and he just went along with it because she was the second girl to attract him.

She was brave and didn't give a fuck what people thought and that turn him on to her even more. But what was he doing for her?

"I'll talk to her later" He thought continuing to silently walk closely behind.

•••••••
🫣...heyy 🤗 how y'all doing?....