4

"Can I get the double bacon cheeseburger with a vanilla milkshake and Larger fries" Briana said looked up at the menu as they ordered.

"I'll have the same as her" Baki said before pulling out his wallet to pay for their food.

"Alright that will be 28.50" The cashier said looking up at the two seeing Briana and instantly blushing.

The act didn't go unnoticed by Baki as he smirked knowing what the cashier was thinking.

"Babe, go get us a place to sit" He leaned down and kissed Briana's cheek.

Briana just went to find a booth not dwelling on what he called her.

"Here" Baki handed the cashier the money once Briana left their ear shot.

"Oh I-I'm sorry I-" The cashier stutters trying to apologize.

"I get it she's cute but you're like 26 and she's a minor so stop sexualizing her with your fucking eyes or I'll fix them for you" Baki whisper enough for only them to hear.

(Both are 18 but still)

The cashier nodded profusely not wanting to fight or upset someone like Baki due to how he's built.

Baki smiled taking his receipt putting a shiver down their spine, he then walked away finding Briana on her phone as she sat far from everyone else.

"You know I could've fucked him up for looking at me like that" Briana said without looking at Baki when he sat down.

She knew why he told her to find them a table and found his gesture to send warnings to the cashier sexy as hell.

"Shut up you know you wanted me to do it" He reached for one of her hands, interlocking them.

Briana looked up from her phone at him smiling let him know that he's right.

"Suck my dick yo" She rolled her eyes smirking.

"You first" He winked.

Briana smacked her lips pulling her hand back, laughing.

"Order number 19!"

Baki teared his eyes from hers looking at the receipt number seeing the 19.

He came back with the food seeing Briana rub her hands together.

"Yurrrr" She did a little dance as the food sat in front of her.

Let's just say when it comes to a meal Briana gone eat with not crumbs left.

^^^^

"Thank you for everything" Briana said as the waited for the train to come.

They had a fun late morning/ afternoon, and Briana was getting tried so Baki wanted to take her home.

"You're welcome even thought I'd would've done it whether it's reparations or not"

They held hands like they've been doing since this all started, not feeling uncomfortable with physical contact with each other.

"I was joking but it's good to know that you'd make my ancestors proud" She giggled.

"You think you're parents know about you ditching school?" He asked worried now that it'll effect him.

"Nah, I live with my uncle and he's too busy with his 48 Ford Explorer of a wife" She nodded with a straight face making Baki want to laugh.

"Damn mhm-well that's cool I guess" He said holding on his laughter.

"Train 6 is arriving"

The robot announcers rang over the intercom letting everyone know which train was coming next.

"I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday" Briana yawed stretching out her arms.

"Yeah, you can lean on me when we get on the train"

"Okie" Briana blushed smiling.

__________________________

The end kinda sucks but yeah still cute.