.3

2 DAYS LATER

You ever get the feeling that someone is watching you?

Briana has had a weird feeling like a familiar presence was surrounding her waiting for a time to come to the light.

"Girl you good?" Her friend Lola asks putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Uh yeah sorry just blanked out for a second" Briana sniffles as she comes back to reality.

Her and friends were out as usual she loves the LA fast life as it let her meet new people.

"Ouu damn he fine" Jade says gaining the groups attention.

"Where which one you talking about?" Lola squints her eyes trying to look amongst the crowd of people.

"He with the redish hair...mhm I'd let him choke me...happily" Lola bites her lip as they all focus on who Jade was taking about.

"What a fucking-" Briana starts making eye contact with him.

"Thats my ex, shit" She immediately looks away trying to hide from him.

"DAMN GIRL HE FINE AS FUCK! How'd you meet him...mhmmhm damnnnn~"  Lola was fangirling over Baki as he walked over towards them.

'Why is he here? How did he find me?....Uncle Oli...fucking snitch' As many thoughts process through her head.

She was startled by how close Baki had gotten in the short amount of time. He was in her face smiling brightly.

"Hey Binny~" He says making her heart reminisce of their past relationship.

"Binny!?" Both Jade and Lola say at the same time.

They barely knew about Briana's past besides her being from New York her whole life in Japan was never brought up.

"Uhh hey" Briana ignored her friend's stares and obviously loud questions through eye contact.

"Funny seeing you here" Baki says displaying a smirk on his face.

"I could say the same..." Briana knew he was lying her thats the one thing he couldn't do.

He looked good like extremely good, Briana was beginning to get weak in the knees.

"Hey babe" Johnathan comes up from behind put his arm around Briana's shoulder.

"Oh hey John" Briana remembers that she's with someone well not technically but still.

Johnathan kisses the side of her face then looks up and down at Baki. "Who's this?"

"This is my ex, Baki" Briana says motioning towards Baki.

•••••••
Okie double update for y'all 🤪