.2

"You know what young Hanma?, you're not that bad" Mr. Oliver says as he sees Baki off.

Baki had came to see Briana's uncle to get his blessing of marriage and overall courtship.

Mr. Oliver had lost in a fight to Baki which was the deal of the fight. If he lost Baki was allowed to see and speak to his niece.

Win or lose Baki would go after Briana, she was his first real love and the thought of her with somebody else made him feel angry out of jealousy.

The strange possessive feelings he had over Briana multiplied when she broke up with him, then moved back to america after graduation.

"You're not too bad, Briana won't be too happy but she's in Los Angeles, California" The man said waving good bye to Baki as he walked away from him.

"Los Angeles huh?" Baki said to himself smirking.

He knew exactly how to find Briana, luckily with his ties into the government he can easily gain access to her whereabouts. Of course Baki would've search all of LA to find her but he didn't have that type of time.

LOS ANGELES

Baki found her apartment address even where she worked, you could call him a stalker but she's worth it.

He never looked at another woman since she left and Kozue wasn't even on the top of his list of women if he ever did get over Briana.

And that wasn't ever going to happen Briana was still his world wither she hated him or not, Briana was the love his life.

"Who the fuc...." Baki watches as Briana walks hand and hand with some guy.

He was taller more on the lean side but looked like he had some muscle, the complete opposite of Baki.

Looking back at Briana he honestly saw a different person but not too much of a difference.

She wore her natural hair which he loved seeing each time she was in between hairstyles, and her overall appearance.

Thinking he'd seen enough he was went to a nice hotel to plan out his way of getting Briana back.

•••••••
YEAAAAAA HE'S BACK LIKE HE NEVER LEFT CUZ HE DIDN'T SHE DID LMAO BUT YEAHH 😂

HAPPY 2024 BITCHESS🥳