13

A Drake Moment

"Babe you good you've barely said anything all day" Briana asks Baki as they got back to him place.

"Yeah...well no, I think we should talk" Baki says taking off his shoes.

Inside Briana's mind red alert was going off, break up!? Cheating!? She wasn't prepared for him out of all people to break her heart.

"Okay?...so talk" She said putting up a defense.

Baki sat down on the couch as Briana stood up just in case she had to run up on him depending on what he would say.

"Do you think I am enough for you?" He started out making Briana tilt her head in confusion.

"Wha- what do you mean, are you trynna break up with me?" She said with a frown on her face.

"N-NO! I would never but I do feel a bit insecure on how we started out, I didn't exactly 'pull' you Briana" Baki explains putting things in to perspective.

Briana's face softens as she understands where he is coming from. "I get it boys need to feel like they earned they're partner but babe if you weren't who you are I wouldn't be with you"

Baki raises his eyebrows a little bit confused.
"What do you mean, you came on to me"

"Boy, don't say it like that and our first date when we were on the train..." Briana says getting shy as she blushes.

Remembering the moment when they we're getting stares and he didn't care even making them more uncomfortable by mean mugging them back.

"Ohhhhhh....well I can't have people staring at my woman it's weird and they act like they've never seen black girl before" He says with a small smile.

"See anti-racism is such a turn on" Briana smirks walking towards Baki to sit on his lap.

The two look at each other with love hazed eyes as their lips touch, having a passionate kiss.

Father Dearest

"Ahem, Baki" A dark voice said scaring the two.

"Holy shit" Baki said in surprise that his father popped up at his house.

Briana on the other hand jumped off of Baki sitting next to him on the sofa. Although this wasn't his fathers house she still felt weird to be sitting on his lap while he stood there.

"So you got a another girlfriend, and she's...." Yujiro start trailing down Briana's face seeing similar features of a certain someone.

"Black?" Briana says finishing his words as she's heard this sentence before.

"I was going to say a fighter but yeah that too" Yujiro says making Briana side eye him.

"Dad this is Briana, Briana this is my dad" Baki says trying to change the atmosphere.

"Hm, so you're my boyfriend's dad...mhm" Briana says getting up walking towards Yujiro with a stern look.

Yujiro felt like he was being approached by a small outside cat, to say the least Briana was least amount if threatening towards him.

Circling around the older man Briana looked at him up and down. She'd always wonder what Baki's father look liked, by all means shes seen Yujiro before but never thought Baki and him were father and son.

"You're looking at me like you wanna fight?" Yujiro says with a slight grin.

"I don't fight the elderly sorry, but I'm sure you have bigger issues than old age" Briana says with the quickness making Yujiro glare at her.

"What-"
"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought since you never came to really see your son you had to be in a old folks home, eating crackers and watching the British bake off" Briana cuts him off making him even more upset than before.

[I've done research🤣]

The last time Yujiro hit a woman was when he killed Baki's mother and in this moment he felt like coming out of retirement.

Briana laughs at his face seeing how mad he was getting while Baki watches is amusement as Briana tick his father off.

"Little girl, you need to shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you" Yujiro grips Briana's chin basically covering her whole head.

"Yooo, you gotta be shitting no way you just put your hands on me" Briana says laughing knowing that Baki wouldn't let this slide even if it is his dad.

"I guess being old made you go senile"

"Why you-" Just as he was about the cause any harm to Briana, Baki pulled her away.

The young man sent his father a sinister glare for even thinking about hurting his girlfriend.

[why I feel like the Baki narrator lmao]

"You know dad for second I almost killed you" Baki roughly chuckles as he moves in front of Briana, protecting her.

"Killed me?" Yujiro said with amusement.

The two of them silently staring at each other as the seconds go by, Yujiro scoffs and leaves.

"Man, are you okay Binny?" Baki asks Briana as he turns around to face her.

Briana silently nods her head, internally she was trying to process everything that just happened.

'I could've died!' She thought to herself.

"Don't worry as long as I'm still breathing you'll always be safe" Baki reassures her seeing the scared worried look on her face.

The Ex

"She came back?"

"Yes I heard she came back because she seen Baki with Briana"

"I mean they were pretty serious until she left, maybe they'll get back together"

"As if Briana would let her man be taken away"

"True"

Briana overheard two of her school mates talk while she got her things out of her locker.

"He's ex is back huh?...so exciting" Briana said making the two girls gasp.

"Whats her name?"

"Kozue Matsumoto" One of the girls responded before both of them leave in a hurry.

'I've been itching for someone to try me let's just hope she doesn't' Briana happily closes her locker to go to class.

Everything was fine until lunch when Baki saw Kozue, he didn't miss her in fact her had a lot of resentment towards her for leaving him when she did, not even saying goodbye.

All the more unfortunate when she decided to come up to him to talk.
"Hey Baki"

•••••••
Cliff hanger?  Also A BITCH GOT ACCEPTED INTO UNIIIII 😝🥳