2

"Well, this looks haunted," you commented as you look around the abandoned, or unused, dorm.

After your introduction at the Hall of Mirrors, Crowley kicked Grim out of the room - not until the cat shouted that he was gonna be the greatest wizard ever - before the doors slammed on his face. It made you wonder why was he so desperate. And you would've felt bad for him if your level of annoyance wasn't at 30%, smushing any pity you had. Cause you gotta admit, it was his fault that he almost burned not only the students but also the room.

After that, Crowley closed the ceremony and had the dormitory heads escort the new students to their assigned dorms. Though, there was talk about the Dorm Head of Diaswhat what not being here. To be honest, you're starting to get interested in this certain dorm leader.

'Wonder what makes him so unapproachable?' you wondered.

When the student started to leave, you felt eyes glancing at you before it was gone, some lingered a bit longer than others. ' Do they know how to do it subtly?' you dryly thought as you caught green eyes from the lion man with dark brown hair, he smirked in your direction before leaving with his dormmates.

'. . . weirdo.' you thought, tired and slightly irritated. Others would've thought that the guy was hot or to an extent, sexy. But you have a tired brain only wanting rest, so you thought differently.

With the students gone, Crowley tried to have you use the Dark Mirror to send you home until you reminded him - again - that you were from another world. Apparently, he didn't believe you until the mirror said that your home is nowhere. Puts the headmaster in an embarrassing situation of being wrong. So, as an apology and a form of taking responsibility, he decided that you would be staying at the unused Ramshackle dorm.

"My graciousness is limitless. I am a model for all educators!" he added, narcissistically.

'Gracious my ass.' you thought as you deadpanned

Hence your situation now.

Boarded up windows, rickety wooden planks with dull color, a dusty couch, cobwebs hanging from every corner of the rooms, and a lot of dust. The outside wasn't better as the trees were without leaves, cobwebs inhabiting the branches instead. The grass looked like it hadn't been watered. And a few leaks were coming in.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain," Crowley stated as you stepped further in, analyzing the state of the interior. "This really needs work," you muttered, dusting away dust particles that fell from above.

"I'm going back to do more research," Crowley said, turning to the door. "Make yourself at home. Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!" and with that, he was gone.

'. . . I bet Twenty ( country's currency) that he'll forget.' you thought as you walked around, trying to find a broom. The sound of rain pouring sounded outside, making you open the door, and voila! It was raining cats and dogs!

'Just my luck.' you dryly thought as you watched the rain leaking through not only the roof but also the walls. This was gonna be serious work, and you're tired as heck. But you did do an all-nighter preparing for a test that was the next day, so maybe this wasn't too bad.

"Hyii! It's really coming down!" a voice said beside you. You turned to see the infamous ca - Grim, who was soaking wet. You raised an eyebrow as he laughs at your expression. "You got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun!"

"Says the soaking wet cat," you replied.

"HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A CAT!" he loudly protested, to which you ignored as you tried to find towels for him, but he continued nonetheless. "I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, come on, if you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!"