15: S-4

In your lethargic state, you vaguely heard the chatter that you couldn't keep the focus of, all you heard was 'have no proof' and 'Exhausted.' You had a guess that Deuce was hulling you on his back by the blue hair tickling your nose, your consciousness is somewhere not in the present, rather it was wandering.

You vaguely felt yourself being dragged back to the mirror and thrown onto a bed. This bed was soft and comfy, almost lulling you to sleep when your blazer was thrown on you like a blanket. Almost.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS!?"

That had you jolt your consciousness back to life as you looked around your area. Red curtains, dark grey walls, a cabinet at the foot of the bed-

"Ah, Prefect, you're back." a familiar voice said beside you.

You turned to face the twinkling eyes of Trey, who looked at you in amusement. You blinked owlishly before looking at the other people. 'Ah, I'm in Trey's room.' you noted as Riddle fussed over you while Ace sighed at your other side. "You were out of it for the rest of the trip." Deuce hummed in agreement. "Though, surprisingly, you weren't heavy as I thought."

You blinked slowly as your brain tried to work. "What happened?"

Cater took the initiative to explain. "When you collapsed, those Savanaclaw guys demanded a rematch with you but seeing your current state, they didn't have it." he chuckled nervously as he scratched his head. "You got them into a having a grudge with you."

"Except for that Leona guy," Deuce noted. "He didn't seem upset at all. In fact," he looked at you as he said this. "He looked excited if anything."

You hummed as you tilted your head. "So do any of these Savanaclaw students have a sort of unique magic that controls a person's movements?"

"Yeah! That Ruggie Bucchi!" Grim joined. "He was the one who took my Deluxe munchie sandwich!"

"Okay, now we have a suspect. But we don't have any proof that he did it." you thought out loud.

Ace and Deuce chuckled nervously, making you raise a brow. "What did you do?"

"We may have said that we know that he's behind it-"

"-but he pointed out that we didn't have any proof."

You stated at them with dead eyes. " . . . I shouldn't have gotten revenge for you."

"PREFECT!"

Riddle sighed. "Good lord."

A knock interrupted your group's conversation. "Come in," Trey said before the door opened to reveal Jack Howl, who looked quite nervous in the unfamiliar environment. "Sorry for intruding," he muttered. Grim squawked in surprise. "It's the wolf jerk!" Riddle's face became red as he blasted at the Savanaclaw student. "How dare you come here-!" "Wait, Senior Riddle, he's not one of them." You chided before waving at the wolf beast-man. "What brings you here, Jack?"

Jack went further into the room, closing the door behind him. "I have information that you might need." This perked your interest. Jack confirmed that it was Ruggie who created the incidents with his unique spell, Laugh with me, with the rest of the Savanaclaw dorm in on it. The ringmaster being Leona, of course. This led to him going on an angry rant on how Leona, whose smarts and strength are admirable, go to waste by using underhanded tactics. This amused you greatly as this led you to believe that Jack's an honorable guy. But. . .

You dragged your face with your hand, groaning. "This is like my dream-!"

Riddle raised a brow. "Dream?"