If MC was kidnapped by the Ghost Bride.

This was not how you planned your evening. At all.
Idia decided to contact you to ask if you could get a new manga volume that he was dying to get but it wouldn't let him preorder. And out of the goodness of your heart, you agreed.
How you wished you had declined if you knew it would lead to this.
Hauling your hoodie up your shoulders, you notified your brother and Grim of your leave before you left the dorm. You were on Main Street at that time, sighing. "Wish that otaku would get out of his room for once, he could us the outside ai-"
"I found you . . ."
You had paused in your steps when the voice tickled your ears, goosebumps growing on your arms. The temperature went down as a shiver went down to your spine, ice-cold and tingly.
"Please tell me it's my imagination. . "
You were proven wrong when a female of blue skin and hair of darker shade appeared in front of you with a beaming smile. "My Prince!"
"Ah, fuck."
_*_
"Can someone tell me, why did my sibling get chosen as that stupidly delusional ghost princess's spouse!?"
Crowley winced at the fury of the demon resident of Ramshackle. And admittedly, he wasn't the only one. The rest of the students on the field had backed away from the anger of your brother, and with a reason. Small spouts of fire had sprouted from the ground, burning any grass that had made contact and turning it to ash. His tail wagged erratically with the anger he felt. His horns grew an inch as his eyes glared with immeasurable rage and irritation and protectiveness. The lone eye with the iris and pupil had glowed as he narrowed it.
The headmaster couched into his fist. "Mr. Vaim, I suggest quenching your anger before you burn the entire field."
"Yeah, henchman, cool it so we can save our other henchmen soon." Grim second, even when he was cowering behind Ace's legs.
The said demon huffed. "Fine,"
"As for why, well the only possible reason is because they met the conditions of the Ghost Bride." was his reply.
"And what are her conditions, exactly?" Deuce asked, eyes furrowed.
"It can't be hard to meet them, right?" Ace added.
Crowley hummed. "Her conditions are. . . Someone who is above 180 cm! Someone who is very slim and doesn't have any fat! Someone with fair smooth skin! Someone with slit eyes! Someone with a charming smile! Someone with cuticles and sparkly hair! And lips that you would want to kiss unintentionally!"
". . .Goat is right, that ghost princess is delusional." Leona second.
"Above all, those indirectly describe Senior Shroud!" the demon resident pointed out as literally pointed at the dorm leader of Ignihyde, who was cowering behind Ortho.
"Don't drag me into this!"
"Does Amè fit those requirements?" Rook questioned.
"Of course they don't!" Grim argued. "They're not that tall nor do they have. . .wait. . "
"If we consider carefully the requirements and compare to what Mx. Vaim has; their hair is long and if in the right light, it shines like gems; their skin is unblemished; their eyes are almond shaped so I guess that counts, and may I ask everyone here what do you think of Mx. Vaim when they smile?"
Deuce averted his eyes. "Pretty. . ."
"They don't look bad when they smile. " Leona coughed, face flush.
Other responses from those who were close to you were similar.
Ace sighed, "So besides the height and the kissable lips, they mostly fit the requirements."
"So can we exchange them with Senior Shroud?" Ortho was pulling his brother from the demon resident who was determined to get the shut in.
"No," was the headmaster's answer.
_*_
"So that's why you can't get out."
"Yeah."
You were bound in ropes by the ghost guards, scythe confiscated, as you were forced to wear a light grey tuxedo with a white undershirt with collar, a black tie, and flowers resting on your breast pocket. Your hair was tied in a pinned ponytail with a lone braid on your side.
You deadpanned at the seven men who you know as your friends and schoolmates who are magically frozen thanks to your unwanted bride. "Whatever you had done, it obviously didn't work."
"Jellyfish, you look good~"
"Sorry, prefect."
"I didn't ask to be part of this, Lamb."
"Yet, you are here."
You sighed while the Ghost Bride clicked her tongue. "How borish! Here you are wanting to propose yet you're abrasive when doing so!"
You looked at Trey. "Please tell me reinforcements are coming."
"They should be."
_*_
You didn't know you could deadpan harder as you watched each suitor get smacked by the ghost bride. Lilia's was the most petty you thought since the ghost literally was envious that a man was cuter than her. Or maybe she really hates things that are too cute.
You purse your lips. "Senior Azul, your whole display was a big written lie. Please at least look earnest and sincere when you're trying to woo someone."
Azul huffed.". . .Notes taken."
"And Deuce, why are you here? You can barely speak to a girl without making a fool of yourself?"
"I just wanted to help. . ." Deuce pouted in embarrassment, making Trey chuckle.
"But you look totes adorbs, Prefect." Cater noted.
"Thanks Senior Cater."
_*_
"My prince, come back here!"
"Get the groom!"
"No way are you kissing me!"
The majority of the slapped suitors just watched in amusement and hilarity at the scene before them. The Guards and princess were floating around to catch you, who was rolling around on the ground as a means to get away, managing to avoid various tables, chairs, and other obstacles.
Leona let out a hearty laugh. "Look at lamb go."
"Indeed." Lilia chuckled.
Trey sniggered. "They sure are something."
"Agreed," Jade second.
_*_
This was for crack and a little 'what if' scene.