19: O-3

The night when Grim came back, he was exhausted to the point he passed out on the bed. You were washed up and ready for bed. However, it was difficult to sleep since you saw some flaws in your plan. First, you didn't really have anything of value but Ramshackle and your ability to cancel magic - if Azul didn't know - and you doubt he would be interested in them. Second, it would depend on the deal itself and if the deal had a shorter time of the deadline, then it would be quite difficult for Leona to sneak in and destroy the contracts. Third, you don't know what Azul is like. You only based him off Ursula but that's not enough, you need more information.

And fourth, you didn't know how he managed to build his business.

You cursed your excitement for not thinking this through.

You headed to the headmaster's office after classes. Grim and your two Heartslabyul idiots were pulled to Monstro Lounge for their work. You knocked at his office, waiting for the permission, before entering. The headmaster sat behind his desk, hands clasped as he looked at you patiently. "Mx. Prefect, what can I do for you?"

You shoved your hands in the pocket of your pants. "I have a few questions to ask you, headmaster."

"Of course," he pleasantly replied before spreading his hands. "Ask away."

You nibble on your lip as you remember your questions last night. "Overblots are rare occurrences in this world right?"

"Yes," he replied with a seriousness you have never heard before. "There's not a lot of information about it since there have been few incidents."

"Then how does one rescue the person who overblot?"

Crowley cupped his chin. "Is this concerning your ability to absorb the blot?"

"Yes, since absorbing it will affect my health, I want to know an alternative to rescuing an overblotted person. If, hypothetically, there is to be another."

Crowley hummed. "Hypothetically, if a person were to overblot, then we would have to separate the overblot incarnation from the magic-user."

You tilted your head. "Overblot incarnation? Is that the giant monster figure that appears behind?"

He nodded. "Yes, they are a representation of your negative emotions and blot that forms that monster."

"I see."

"Any more questions?" He asked.

"Yes," you clasped your hands behind your back. "Regarding Senior Azul's business, how long has he been doing this?"

"Since last year," he replied before muttering. "But his notebook became bigger this year. . ."

"What do you mean, headmaster?" You asked.

Crowley sighed. "Do you know how he managed to make Monstro Lounge in this school?" You pursed your lips. "I'm assuming that you gave him permission."

Crowley shook his head. "It was more than giving permission. The stu- ahem - pathetic students who became victims last year lost their magic abilities to Mr. Ashengrotto, and a condition for them to get back their abilities is if I allow him to construct Monstro Lounge."

Your eyes widened. "Is this where he blackmailed you?"

"Yes," he wailed. "He even added it was a win-win since the school will get 10 percent of the profit."

"That's a good deal," you muttered. "So if I put this together, he's a studious student who benevolently helped the other students in need. But is a shady businessman that will unmercifully take the collateral," you then looked at the headmaster. "Who uses this to threaten or blackmail you to give in to his demands in exchange for returning the victim's abilities."