34: SB-4

(B/N) wanted to scream out of frustration.

Lo and behold, the famous magic carpet right in front of him seemed to like playing with your hair. 'No no NO! I will NOT have an Aladdin-related problem happen! Why does life have to do this to me. . . '

"Oh, so that's where you were," Al-asim bounded towards the carpet. "Why'd you never stayed rolled up where you're supposed to be?" he asked. The carpet made a few gestures that (B/N) has no idea what but Grim clearly never heard of a magic carpet as he asked - squawked - what was it. "This is the legendary treasure from the Scalding Sands, the magic carpet!" The albino airhead was introduced. The carpet made a loopy loop in the air before standing on its lower tassels to bow.

'. . .I hate my life.'

In contrast to him, you, on the other hand, were interested in this. The demon has no idea how you were able to deal with - in your case - another problem and have the patience to solve it but for that, he salutes you. "Interesting," he heard you mutter.

"This guy is the replica of the magic carpet once used by the sultan that the Sorcerer of the Sands served," Al-asim explained. "It's been in my family for generations."

"So this is like a descendant of the original?" (B/N) asked, his eyebrows scrunched up.

"I guess you could say that," Al-asim grinned brightly. The carpet made a nodding gesture as if to confirm.

"Flying. . ." Grim looked at the carpet from your hands. "So you can ride this like with a broom?"

The albino dorm leader nodded," Yup, you'll get it faster if we go for a ride."

'Wait what?'

"The sun is almost down so we can enjoy the sights under the night sky!" Al-asim excitedly then hopped on the carpet and held out a hand. "Hurry, get on get on!"

"Yeah, I'll pass-" before (B/N) could object any further, you put Grim into his hands and pushed him toward the dorm leader, almost making him fall if he hadn't grabbed the outstretched hand of Al-asim before he knew it, he was on the carpet. By the time he realized this, he gave you a look of betrayal because you knew, he hates heights.

"Traitor!"

"Hope you have a fantastic ride!" you grinned at him.

Grim squirmed in his arms. "Eh? We're not gonna fall?"

"You'll be fine," Al-asim stated as he looked at the demon with reassurance and sincerity in his words. "Trust me."

And for some odd reason, (B/N) felt warmth and comfort in his tone and words and his sincerity. 'Life gave me the opposite of what I wanted.' But the demon could only but smile back, albeit it was a shaky one before Al-asim faced forward. "And we're off!"

With a whoosh and wind, they sped out of the vault and into the sky. (B/N) grabbed onto Grim and the carpet for dear life as they rushed into the air without worry, his heart pounding against his chest and on the verge of breaking out of it. The wind roared against his ears as it ruffled through his hair. Grim made a noise of surprise. "We're really flying! I shouldn't look down!"

"No shit!" the demon screeched, eyes frantically looking anywhere but down. His grip against the carpet tightened, making the carpet wobble much to his horror.

"Woah!" Al-asim yelped as he looked back at him and Grim. "Hey, (B/N) right? You should really relax, we're fine up here."

"Easy for you to say!" he yelled at him from the rushing wind, grip not loosening. "Why did (Y/N) have to do this!? I was perfectly fine on the ground but no! They decided I needed to suffer! Do they know how a person could get hurt falling from this height? Or worse, die!?"