25: O-9

"You sure Senior Leona will help you?" Ace asked, skeptical after being informed of your plan. Deuce also looked a bit doubtful. "He seems like the type who tries to get out of trouble so how. . ."

"Let's just say that he got a taste of my stubbornness." was all you replied.

"What did you exactly do to make him help?" Ace asked.

"It's not what they did to make him help but it was what they did before asking for his help." Grim grinned as he replied. "You should've seen them, he made that lazy bastard clean his room after hitting and pinching his face! It was so hilarious I was about to cry!"

"EEEH!?" Both Heartslabyul students shouted in disbelief. "Seriously!? No way, you're too bold!" Ace cried.

"You've got some insane determination, Prefect." Deuce grinned.

You four were at the Mirror Chamber, Jack being needed by Leona and the one-brain cell trio wanted to join. Although, last night, Jack relayed to you what happened after the four of them got zapped. Ace doing a summoning spell before it got deflected by Floyd's unique magic before it made a scratch on the vault. But what made you surprised and giddy was hearing the fact of how paranoid and fussy Azul was on the vault, even going as far as to scold Floyd, giving the group time to escape.

'Azul's cautious, paranoid even.' you noted. That made you wonder even more, what did Azul want with the photo from the Museum? What significance does that photo have to him, a businessman and dorm leader? Does the photo contain something that Azul wants to figure out? Or does it have something that he wants to hide?

Maybe you should get the photo to see why.

After that information loads, you and Grim went to Leona's room and had to stop yourself from jumping out of the window and committing suicide. The number of clothes strewn in the room was not as bad as before but still, there were clothes strewn over and the desk wasn't organized.

"Ah, you're here."

You could only stare at the lion who lay on his bed in complete disbelief, watching as his lips quirk to an amused smirk while Ruggie, who stood beside his bed, gave you an apologetic smile. "Didn't I tell you to clean your room? I taught you how to fold your clothes."

Leona grunted. "That was when you weren't sleeping here."

"So now that I'm sleeping here for the night, I have to clean your room, which was not as bad as last time but became a mess in a day?"

"Yes,"

"Worked to death by Azul and now worked to death by Leona. . .I'm dead on my feet here." Grim lamented before making crying noises.

You looked at Ruggie for any support but he gave you a helpless shrug. "Tried to convince him otherwise," he said. "But prince privileged is stubborn."

"Well, he will help us when he tastes my stubbornness again."

Leona laughed. "Make me. Your tricks won't work on me this time."

Your eyelid twitched.

The next moment, you were hitting the stubborn lion on the head with your fist, succeeding in bringing pain to the dorm leader. No matter how hard he tried to cover his head, your fist continued to pound on it like a hammer hitting those pop-up golfers. "I did not come here to be your maid, Senior Leona." You said through gritted teeth.

"Agh! Stop this already! I'll get back at you for this!" Leona snarled at you.

"I'll stop once this lazy prince helps us clean his room!"