33: SB-3

"What's the meaning of this, Jamil?" Kalim asked with a serious look. "I didn't hear anything about guests being invited!"

"Kalim, there's a good reason . . ." Jamil hurried to explain.

"What's with this guy. . .?" Grim whispered to you. You tilted your head you were entertained at and the scene, a small smile quirked your lips. Kalim wasn't done as he continued. "I always told you to tell me beforehand when we're having guests! Then. . ." Immediately, his expression quickly changed to one of a pout. "We could've put together an even better feast with a concert to go with it~~!" He whined, his voice changing from stern and severe to worried and, albeit, fussy.

You covered your mouth with your fist as you snort, looking away as Grim let out a noise of confusion. This was too amusing. Kalim turned to you and your companion with a large smile as he greeted you. "Hey, you two. Thanks for coming! Sorry about not having a parade to welcome you!"

"It's okay, Senior Kalim," you said.

Grim tugged at your sweatshirt. "Hey, you know this guy?"

Kalim looked at Grim and grinned. "I'm the dorm leader of Scarabie, Kalim Al-asim. It's nice to meet you, right?"

"Nope, you've met him before," Jamil recounted. "Grim almost set your butt on fire if it weren't for Prefect (Y/N) pulling you away during the entrance ceremony."

"Oh? Really?" Kalim chuckled apologetically. "My bad, my bad. I'm not good with names and faces, I don't mean any offense." Kalim then looked at you. "Though, it's nice to see you again, Prefect!"

You gave him a smile in return. 'Quite the refresh from the other dorm leaders.'

"Wow, everything looks super tasty!" Kalim said with awe. "Jamil, how did it turn out?"

"As well as alwa-" Jamil replied before being interrupted when a Scarabia resident went scuttling towards them frantically. "Dorm leader Kali and Vice dorm leader Jamil," he squeaked. "Someone's here at Scarabia! He asks for the Prefect of Ramshackle with urgency."

"Oh?" Kalim tilted his head. "Who would that be?"

"It's. . ." The resident hesitated before muttering. "(B/N) Vaim."

"Ah, my brother," you spoke up, earning the attention of the three. "I told him we would be at Scarabia if he were to look for us."

"Your brother huh?" Klaim grinned. "I haven't met him yet but it'll be nice to welcome him here." He turned to the messenger resident. "Let him in."

You heard Jamil grumble something under his breath but you ignored it as fast footsteps thundered through before your brother came, sweaty and a bit frantic. "I got lost in this big ass castle. . ." He huffed, settling beside you as he leaned back on his arms. He then noticed the two dorm leaders. "Sorry for being rude," he said, unapologetically.

Kalim laughed. "No worries, you must have been a bit worried for your sibling. I'm Kalim Al-asim, dorm leader of Scarabia," he introduced, again.

"Yeah, nice to meet you, Senior Al-asim," he then glanced at the dark-haired boy. "Nice to see you again, Senior Viper."

"Hey what about me!?" Grim scowled with a mouth full of food.

"You can take care of yourself."

"GUNYAH!"

"Anyway," Kalim turned back to Jamil. "You were saying, Jamil?"

"Ah yes," the said boy replied. "It was well as always. There isn't anything dangerous mixed in so you can eat without worry. The poison testers have already done their job."