Break 3

The Octavinelle fiasco was one you wouldn't want to repeat. But with it came some new things such as your growing friendship with Azul as you help him with his trauma - it hasn't gone away overnight so be patient - and at times helping out at Monstro Lounge. This also led to you hanging out with the Leech Twins more.

Admittedly, Floyd was pretty fun to hang out with once past the whole contract incident. Though his hugs were bone-crushing, he was really amusing and fun to hang out with. He was also a great cook if his takoyaki had anything to go by. He's also part of the basketball club with Ace, meaning they know each other in a way.

Jade was fun in a banter type of way, it was fun when you two playfully bicker at each other just to see who would get the last word. Also, he's apparently part of the mountain lovers club, which would make you think of hiking if Floyd hadn't mentioned Jade's collection of mushrooms. You were surprised since Jade doesn't seem like the type to like mushrooms.

"So if you know all types of mushrooms, do you know the poisonous types?" you asked as you sat on one of the bar stools.

Jade took a pause in wiping a shot glass. "Hmm, I suppose I do, give me a name and I'll explain it."

"Alright, death cap?"

"It is a mushroom that resembles straw mushrooms and caesar mushrooms, however, its heat-stable amatoxins are resistant to the heat and will damage cells throughout the body. The notable symptoms that may acquire during the 6-12 hours are vomiting, violent abdominal pain, and bloody diarrhea along with loss of fluids."

". . . "

"Jade, you made jellyfish quiet~"

"Jack who, when, what, and how did you meet this technical adonis?"

You woke up earlier than usual since something made you, also since it's been a while since you've worked out. Deciding to go back to the workout life, you dressed in appropriate workout clothes, tied your hair in a ponytail, and headed outside. Now outside of Ramshackle, you started your jog around the college at a slow pace.

It has been a while so you built up a bit of sweat during your jog but the air was cool since the winter break was coming so you were kinda thankful for that. It has been three months since you first came here. . .(B/N) must be confused.

He doesn't know where you are, how have you been so far, and if you were in danger. He doesn't even know if you're alive. Must be heartwrenching for him to be worried about your well-being. But, you might see him again, your uncle said so. Things aren't as they seem so maybe. . .

You snapped out of your reverie when you heard two pairs of footsteps running your way, making you look back to see two figures jogging together.

"Prefect!"

One was Jack, who wore his athletic uniform as he barely sweats while the other one was a stunningly beautiful man with shoulder-length blond hair that fades to purple tied in a ponytail, fair skin, and amethyst purple eyes. But the most notable fact about him was. . .he was huge! He doesn't reach Jack's height but he still towers over you. Why are the guys here so tall?

When they reached you, you practically burst your question at them. The gorgeous male laughed. "Oh, you flatter me little gem."

"No seriously, you're seriously beautiful it's not fair. Also little gem?"

Jack gruffed. "This is Vil Schoenheit, a friend of mine from home."

You blink at him in surprise. "You're from the same place?"

"Please don't make it as if it's a surprise."