[-.Stuck for a while.-]

~~Chapter 3~~

Previously...

"She's down here. We have to go back."

"I'm terribly sorry. The recharge cycle had not completed when I found you."

"It's Chica."

"Let's go, then."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Y/N]'s POV

"The Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime procedures." My eyes widened. "No! No! Wait! We're still here!!" Gregory's grip tightened a little bit while dragging me to the doors with him. He sighed out of frustration and disappointment. I don't blame him. "Now what are we supposed to do..?" Gregory mumbled, disappointment lacing in his voice. "I am sorry, Gregory. You missed your chance. The doors should re open at 6am next week. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourself." Freddy boomed through Gregory's Fazwatch.

The room had some pillars, and shops. Some plants here and there, and some of those stands with umbrellas. "A week?!" Gregory quietly yelled. "Yes. Due to scheduled maintenance, we will not be opened for a while." Freddy answered. Gregory sighed out of annoyance. I quietly looked at the floor, then around the area. So bright.. "Well.." Gregory looks around the room.

   He then starts walking to the right and I decided to follow. He was near a cut out of the Glamrocks. Gregory started winding a box in front of them. There was a bot that seemed to be mopping next to a wet floor sign. It was kind of cute. I bent down as I smiled. I patted its head it stared at me blankly. I looked up to see Gregory looking at me kind of smiling. I smiled back and he turned to the entrance of the Pizzaplex. I got up and went after him. Gregory put in the "Good job superstar. Unfortunately, that complimentary entry pass does not allow you to enter the pizzeria. You should be able to upgrade it in customer service."

"Where's customer service?" Gregory looked at me and shrugged. "Dunno." He scanned the area and quickly pulled me down. I look at him confused. "Chica." He whispered. He started to crawl past the security bot and fountain going up the stairs. He waited for Chica to go down the stairs and went to a photo booth. I followed in after him. He then pulled out the pass and looked at it. "This ticket doesn't even work. It says, 'Good for entrance to the lobby shops. Upgrade options available at customer service. Also good for one free prize from Glamrock Gifts while supplies last.'" Gregory furrowed his eyebrows. "Oooo, I wonder what the free prize is!" Freddy excitedly exclaimed. Gregory scoffed. He started to motion for me to get out. Then Chica spoke. "Let me take you to your parents." Gregory froze. A few seconds go by. "Gregory?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Go. Please." I nod and continue to get out.

Gregory walks left towards two red doors and tries to open them but fails. "Hm. Needs a daycare pass." He turns around and goes through a single door that's kind of gray. He sees the security and crouches pulling me down. He keeps ahold of my wrist and waits for the security bot to move in an area and runs for a hall in the back. He stands up and lets go of my wrist. He continues to walk down them. We walk into another area with shelves and stuff. There's a gift box on a table. Gregory's already winding it. "Freddy! I found the free gift! It's a..crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet? Lame." Gregory rolls his eyes and hands it to me. "Mm. I am sorry, Gregory. I am truly sorry." Freddy answers sounding upset.

Gregory walks to the door that has bars locking them up and he looks around. I scan for something to open the doors. I see a glowing green button with Freddy on it and press it. The doors open. I look at Gregory and he turns around heading back up the stairs. "What was the point of opening the doors?" I mumble then turn around and follow him. After we get out of the gift shop and away from the security bot, we crouch looking for Chica. She was by the fountain. We start sprinting to the other side of the entrance. We open the doors of a café like thing? Like a small pizza parlor. With a security bot, of course.

We wait for the security bot to go to a spot and run behind the counter. After a few we run into the kitchen behind the area and we go through another set of stairs. "Why are there so much stairs?" Gregory shrugs and chuckles softly. He opens a door at the end of them waiting for me to grab it then walks in me fallowing him behind. We look around and see a machine with bear ears and a hat on it. Gregory puts the ticket into the machine. "It ate my pass!" He exclaims angrily while I'm reading a sign that says to keep away magnets. "Try that terrible magnet you found." He puts it on the machine. An error appears on the screen. "Yes! The magnet scrambled the machine!" His smile soon fades. "Aw man. Now it's some kind of daycare pass?" He takes the pass and stares at it angrily.

"That is great news! I will meet you at the daycare! The entrance is on the second floor balcony." Freddy states. Gregory rolls his eyes. He walks to the door, presses the green button and runs up the stairs crouching. I follow him. Although, at this point he's just irritated. We crouch behind the photo booths and wait for the robotic chicken to go back down the stairs. Once she did, We go for the red doors with the 'Daycare' sign above it. Once we're in, we stand up. I look around the area.

There's a charging station. I think that's what it's called---. A large fountain a couple vending machines with Fizzyfaz and the flavor of it with the characters. A door that seems to be out of order with those cute wet floor signs and in front of us, the same door that's out of order just the design details are different. The door has a sun and crescent moon on it with little stars.

We walk near it and it opens going up like the door in Rockstar row. We walk in and the room is nice. It's got some red tables and chairs with blue lightning bults in the middle. Some TVs, and couches. In front of us right now is a statue of a sun animatronic and moon animatronic. I've seen them on posters. Sundrop and Moondrop with their special candies. Once we get to a desk area, Freddy spoke. "Gregory. I am unable to reach your location get into the daycare and find a security badge then let me in." Gregory sighs. I put a hand on his shoulder and he looks at me. "No need to be angry, Gregster." I smile. "Gregster?" He asks. "Seriously?" I giggle at his response. "Anyway, I think we go down the slide." I say pointing to a slide that says 'Slide Into Fun!' "Alright." Gregory says walking to it. "You can go first." I tell him. He nods and slides down. Me following behind.