{-!* Slight Realizations *!-}

n/o/c = name of choice

~~ Chapter 39 ~~

Previously...

"Good night Y/n. I love you."

"We were just speaking of you,"

"Welcome back you two, more specifically,"

"GGY. Or should I say... Gregory?"

-------------------------------------------

Vanessa's POV

My eyes widen as I watch the teenager place the mask over his face. I knew it! That's why he reminded me of Greg, because he is Greg! Vickie watches and catches the look on my face. She then snickers. "Did you forget who he was or something?"

I look at her. "Well, um... I just needed to jog my memory a bit. Sorry, kid."
"No, you're fine." Gregory, should I call him GGY? Chuckles, moving his head to look at me. I make contact with the mask's large blue eyes. It's creepy...

"Now, on with the plan." Glitchtrap's voice snaps me out of it, and I turn back to the screen. "We're going to continue to try and build me a body. Until then, I am unable to move. Since my last one has failed yet again, I have to stay in this form. I hope for a sturdy vessel."

None of us move as the room goes silent. Suddenly, there's a thud and a loud huff.
I recognize the sound, and I glance at the boy beside me. He doesn't seem bothered.

"GGY, go see who it is." Glitchtrap orders.
"Alright, fine." Gregory sighs and turns to walk out of the office.

We all stay pretty much silent when he leaves. "You know, it's only a little bit before they completely fix the animatronics." The virus finally speaks. "I'm sure while doing so, they'll be able to get rid of our control over them."

"Why don't we talk about this around GGY?" Vickie asks, gesturing out the doorframe with no door. None that works, anyway. "I thought he was your hacking dude."

"He is," he confirms, "however, I fear I don't have complete control over him yet. Him and I need more of a connection for this to completely work. And for that, I don't want to discuss much until I know he is in my hands. I trust you both, as you've done everything I've asked, and have been in my hands for a while. And you're adults. You know how children are. Always rebelling, and fighting back. We can't have that. It will only make it harder."

How come he doesn't think that of me? Because I've been away from him for less? I don't feel attached to him. Unless he realizes that. But if he does, why is he still telling me this? It wouldn't make sense...

--------------------------

Y/n's POV

I scream as I fall down the shaft of the vent. I can't help it, it's scary, and a rough landing. I hit the ground with a thud and oof sound. Then I stand up and wipe the possible dust off my clothing. At least the best to my ability. "Ugh. Stupid vents." I sigh, spotting a small hole in my hoodie. "Dammit."

"Hey, Vanessa?" I call, looking around after waving my hand. Dude is it dusty down here. I already feel a sneeze coming on.