[-+/ Burnt Down? \+-]

~~Chapter 21~~

Previously...

"Did you see that?" 

"Gregory? What time is it?"

"I-I like you, okay?!"

"I like you too!"

-------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

It has been two days since we've escaped the Pizzaplex. Both of us have been walking around and buying things with extra money I have, when we stop at a store front. I look at the window with TV screens. It's playing Your Mom news. "May 25th, 2048 on Your Mom news, 3:09pm. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex has burnt to the ground yesterday at 5:56am. Parent's are--" I stare at it, surprised. "--furious about spend money on the parties earlier then they should've. Fazbear Entertainment says they will pay you back as soon as possible. However, they say they will be building it again, adding new possible areas to hangout. They say it may take a month or two, but will open once finished. Next--" I feel a tug on my hand. I look at Gregory. "C'mon." I nod and follow him to the alleyway we've been staying at.

"Did you hear that though? The 'plex burned down only a day after we left!" He nods as we turn in to the alley. We stop once we see a huge figure sitting next to the box. Gregory let go of my hand and pulled out his blaster left from the 'plex. He took a step closer to the figure. "Who are you." He said warily, stopping a bit from the guy. When he turned to look at Greg, he shot him in the chest. "I can't see!!" We both stopped.

Hold on is that...

"Freddy?!" We both yelled in unison. "Gregory and Y/N! It's so great to see you!" He exclaimed happily, his voice getting a bit deeper at the end. "Why are you here..?" I ask, he turns to me. "Well, the Pizzaplex burnt down, so I decided to leave before it could get to me. I ended up getting this far before having to sit down due to battery." He says, again, his voice deeper then before at the end. "Is that why your voice is doing that?" I tilt my head.

Freddy nods. Gregory hums, putting his blaster back. "I could get a car battery. It could work." He thinks aloud, Freddy smiles. "Yes! That would be great! But how would you get one?" "Yeah, we don't have the money for that." I look at him. "I'll find a way." He walks over to me and leans in to my ear. "Imma steal one." He whispers, pulling away and smirking mischievously. "I'll be back~!" He sings, walking out.

I roll my eyes as he leaves, walking to the bear. I sit down, setting the bag of food on the concrete next to me. Freddy looks at me. "So, why are you two hiding in this alleyway? Shouldn't you be with your parents?" I look at the ground. "Well... We kind of ran away," "What?!" He exclaims. "But why? Isn't it cold out here?" "Well yes, but we couldn't deal with somethings, so we decided to leave. It's good though! We're managing." I smile up at him. He hums, nodding.

I lean against his cold metal arm, closing my eyes. Not soon after, I hear a clank and grunt, assuming it was Gregory. "Hello, superstar!" I open my eyes to see Gregory smiling. "Hello, Freddy," He then grabs two cables, putting both ends in the battery, and the remaining ends on Freddy's ears. "Is it working?" He asks, kneeling to look at Freddy. He nods. "Indeed! My battery is charging." Gregory smiles. "Great. I didn't actually know if it would work-- but good." Freddy nods his head. "Gregory c'mere." I say, scooting over. Gregory rolls his eyes playfully and sits down next to me, putting his arm behind me, on my opposite shoulder.

I lay my head on his shoulder as Freddy begins to speak. "Gregory?" Freddy asks, looking at us. Gregory hums. "What happened to your family?" Gregory leaned his head on mine. "Well-- let's say I didn't have good parents." Freddy nods. "Y/N? What about you?" "It's kinda dumb, but I couldn't deal with my sister." "Oh." He looks at the ground. "I'm sorry for that, superstars." "It's fine, Fred. It isn't your fault." Gregory assures him, turning to him and smiling. Freddy smiles back. "So, how have you two been?" I hum at his question.

"We've been doing good. Lot's of bonding time." I let out a small laugh at the end of my sentence. "Mhm." Gregory agrees, pulling me a bit closer. I smile, closing my eyes. "Yeah. I can see that." Freddy chuckles. Gregory nods. "So, what about you?" "It's been okay, well, before the fire, of course. It's upsetting that we open just for that to happen." Gregory nods. "Yeah, that's disappointing. What caused the fire?" "I don't know. Maybe the rabbits in the basement or Chica, but I don't know. I was sadly the only one to get out." Gregory nods.

-------------------------------------------

Hmm a few months time skip :) The 'plex has been built and open for 4 days.

-------------------------------------------

I sigh. "When's he gonna be back?! He left more then five minutes ago!" "Patience, Y/N. He might be doing something-" "But it's only getting a few things. It can't take thaat long-" I turn to where I heard footsteps. "Uhhh... I'm back?" He says, holding a bag in his left hand, and a paper in his right. "Hello, Gregory." Freddy says, smiling. "Hello, Fred," He looks at me. "Angry woman," I frown. "Sorry it took so long, the line was long as fuc--FUDGE-" He awkwardly smiles and looks at Freddy, "-and some people were taking forever to check out." He looks at the paper in his hand and throws it to me, it hitting my leg. "What was that for?" "Read it." 

I look down at the title. 'Missing Children: Last seen in the Pizzaplex'. I raise a brow and pick it up, scanning the words written. 'Since Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex had it's grand re-opening, three other children have gone missing. Parents haven't been able to see their child since they left the pizzeria.' "Huh." I look at the next line out of curiosity.

'The New Star Has Arrived!' I roll my eyes. "I guess Monty's now the 'star of the show'," Freddy looks at me. "Guess she wasn't wrong about in the 'plex." Gregory nodded, setting down the bag on the floor. "Yeah. Doubt Montgomery ever cared about Freddy. He just wants the fame. I've heard people talking about Monty 'killing' Bonnie due to him last being seen in Monty Golf."

"Interesting. But more missing kids? What can we do about it?" Freddy turns to me. "Wait-- Vanny's still going after kids?" "I guess. It says three others have gone missing since it re-opened." I say, giving Freddy the Newspaper. "Oh. Oh no." I look at Greg. "So what? We going back?" Gregory nods. "Yeah. C'mon Fred." Freddy nods standing up, taking the cords off of his ears and carefully setting them on the floor. I look at the two of them like they've gone mad. "What-?!" I stand up. "You can't go back! They might dismantle Freddy and hurt you!"

Gregory looks at me. "I know, but I have to. Kids'll keep disappearing. They're being KILLED in the 'plex because of Vanny! I have to stop her." "But how? What if you can't save he-" He puts his hand on my mouth. "I'm going back. You don't have to come if you don't want to. I know how to stop her." He removes his hand from my mouth and instead puts it on my cheek. "I'll be fine, Sweetheart." He smiles. Whoa- that's a first- "But- but-" He sighs and removes his hand. "No buts. Love you. C'mon Freddy." The bear nods and follows after him towards the Pizzaplex.

I stand there, watching as they walk away. Has he dropped his bag of marbles and lost each of them?! I shake my head and sprint towards the thirteen year old and grab his hand. He smiles. "Whatever. If you die, I'm dying with you." I state. He chuckles. "Glad to know that." He looks at me for a second before looking back ahead. "Gregory. I love you, but you're crazy." He laughs and smirks. "Yeah. Maybe I am," He looks at me. "Crazy for you." He winks. I blush, looking away. "Unbelievable." He laughs again.