_.,-Merry (late) Christmas!-,._

Y/n yawns, sitting up in bed. Gregory opens the door and peaks his head into the room. "Morning." He speaks when he sees her. "It's the twenty-fifth of December, you know what that means."

Y/n grins and nods her head, swinging her legs off the side of the bed and throws the covers off her body, standing up. "Yeah. Let's go, move it, Mr. Dump truck."

Gregory laughs and moves out of the way. "Of course, Ms. Flat-ass."
Y/n rolls her eyes and walks past him to the living room. Gregory follows her, closing the door behind him. Vanessa's in the kitchen, making herself coffee while Freddy's getting the presents under the tree, sorting them in piles. His ears are perked up, and his jaw is open, so he seems very happy. A Santa hat is set on his top hat.

"Good morning, Superstars!" Freddy says happily. "We will be opening presents here shortly."
"Wait for me to finish making my coffee." Vanessa says, watching the coffee pour into the mug.

Y/n takes a seat after finishing with helping Freddy sort the presents. Gregory takes a seat at his pile, resting an arm on his knee. He looks around before looking at Y/n. She looks back at him and he sends her a smile, which she can't help but smile back.

"Alright rascals," Vanessa grabs her coffee mug. "Who wants to go first?" She takes a seat on the couch, since her pile was placed on the coffee table.

"I'll go." Gregory hums, grabbing a present. He unwraps it after looking at the tag. 'To: Gregory From: Vanessa'. He unwraps the red paper from the box, revealing a Nintendo Switch. "No way." His lips turn into a grin. "Vanessa! Thank you, that's amazing!" He looks at the blonde.

She laughs. "Of course, kiddo. I heard you and Y/n talking about it so I thought it'd be a good one. Plus, who doesn't love electronics?"

He laughs. The two next presents he opens are for the Nintendo Switch. One of them was a cover for it, Glamrock Freddy themed. "I didn't know they had these." He says, examining it. Then the next was a pack to sort the games that came with a few already opened and set in there. Mario Kart 8, Zelda, Minecraft, and Splatoon 3. 

"Splatoon 3?!" Y/n gasps. "You *have* to share your switch with me."
"Mmmmm who said?" Gregory sets the Nintendo stuff to the side, away from her with a playful smirk.

"Erm, me." Y/n answers.
He giggles. "Yeah, maybe." Then he grabs another present that's from Y/n. He unwraps it, revealing a small tool box. He opens it, and inside are some tools. "You like tinkering with tech sometimes, so I got you a tool set." She explains.

"Aww, thank you." Gregory grins at her. "This'll help with the next project I'm working on, since the screwdriver we had is too big." He grabs the next present, which is from the robotic bear. When he unwraps it, it's a book about robotics. "Thanks, Freddy." He chuckles, putting the book to the side with the other stuff. "I appreciate you guys so much." He reaches over to wrap Y/n in a side hug, since she's closest to him. She kisses his cheek with a smile, making him pull away so he could better hide how his cheeks turn pink.

Y/n grabs a present, the first one she grabs being from Vanessa. She unwraps it, revealing a few books. One's fantasy, one's mystery, and one's thriller. "Ooo.." Y/n murmurs as she's reading the back of the books.

"I didn't know what type of genre you were in, so I just grabbed a few from different genres." Vanessa says, sipping her coffee.
Y/n chuckles. "Thank you. They sound interesting, judging by the back." The next gift she grabs is from Gregory. She unwraps it. "A recipe book from the Pizzaplex?" Y/n grins, looking at him.

He nods. "It's got some Fizzy Faz recipes. Though I think it's smoothies instead of the soda, since they obviously want people buying Fizzy Faz from them. But still. Heard you talking about how you wanted to make it at home. Plus, it'd be a nice bonding experience, baking with the fam, right?"

"Definitely." She giggles softly, unwrapping the rest of the two from Vanessa. The other two was a manga art kit, and a big colored pencil case. The gift she got from Freddy was a giant sketchbook with the side of some watercolors. "Thank you, guys!" She grins.

Vanessa starts opening hers. The one from Freddy was a new coffee mug that reads 'Coffee spelled backwards is eeffoc. Just know that I don't give eeffoc until I've had my coffee' with baby Yoda on it. It makes her laugh.

"I wanted to get you one with some positivity, but Gregory and Y/n persuaded me into getting you that one." Freddy explains sheepishly.

"It's alright." Vanessa chuckles, reaching over to grab the other present from Y/n. It's a small one, and when she opens it, revealing a silicone beaded bracelet key chain.

"You complain about how you always loose your keys, so it's a bracelet. That way you'll lose it less, since it's on your wrist." Y/n explains.

"Less, hopefully." Vanessa playfully replies, trying it on her wrist before placing it in the coffee mug from Freddy. The next gift she unwraps is a wallet card that reads 'To my bonus sister, family isn't always blood, it's the people in your life who want you in theirs, the ones who accept you for who you are, who would do anything to see you smile, and I love you no matter what.' "Aww, Greg.." She smiles at him.
He blushes and looks away. "We might give you crap sometimes, but we love you." 

Freddy watches them and smiles, seemingly.
"Your turn, Fred." Vanessa says, everyone turning their attention to him.

He struggles a bit to open the presents with his big hands, so Y/n and Gregory sit beside him in case he needs help. His first gift is an apron that says 'Chef Daddy'. Gregory starts laughing. 
"What?! He's the father in this house, let's be honest." Y/n crosses her arms.

"Chef daddy..?" Freddy chuckles, and Vanessa laughs herself. After they settle down, he continues. He also got a recipe book, except it was from Vanessa, and is much bigger than the one Y/n got. Then he got a mixer, and some kitchen tools. From Gregory he got a best friend necklace that Gregory put around his neck.

After that, they all cleaned up the living room and spent the rest of the day on the couch laughing and drinking coffee and hot chocolate until bedtime.

------------------------------------

1095 words

Merry late Christmas to those who celebrate! (I was on a trip, so sorry it's so late-)