{-+. Vanny's not-so-scary after all. .+-}

~~Chapter 22~~

Previously...

"May 25th, 2048 on Your Mom news, 3:09 pm. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex has burnt to the ground yesterday at 5:56 am. Parents are--"

"Freddy?!"

"Indeed! My battery is charging."

"I'm going back. You don't have to come if you don't want to. I know how to stop her."

-------------------------------------------

No one POV.

 Y/n looks at the boy. "Sooo.. How exactly are you going to stop her?" He smirks, and starts cracking his knuckles. "Gaming skills." She raises a brow. Freddy whips his head to Gregory, concerned. "What was that?" Both kids raised an eyebrow. "What?" Y/n asks, grabbing Gregory's hand with her left. "The cracking sound?" Gregory chuckles. "Me cracking my knuckles." "Oh, okay." All of them look forward. "Soo.. How will you use your 'gaming skills'," Y/n makes quotation marks in the air with her right hand. "Help with Vanny, or possibly Vanessa?" 

 He intertwines your fingers with his. "Well, you know how you said that it's possibly a virus in the bots?" He glances at  you for a moment. You nod. "Yeah, well, what if there is a virus that can posses people? Like there's some sort of killer that put him or herself in to a game, and whoever played it ended up getting the virus in them? Then the virus carries out what it was doing in his other life? Killing." Y/n looks at the boy, worried. She stops, puts both her hands to the sides of his face and stares at him.

 He stares at her confused, and Freddy raises a brow. "Sir, are you okay?" She questions. Gregory puts both his hands on her wrists and pulls them down. "Yes. I'm fine. Apparently, there's a few games that have been acting weirdly. I think their the 'Princess Quest' games." He says, removing one hand from one of your wrists, then sliding the other on down to intertwine your fingers again, pulling you down the sidewalk. Freddy nods. "Yes. If you unplug them, they still run. Also, no one has put them in the Pizzaplex, they just showed up."

 Gregory smirks. "See? Magical games. If I'm right, feel free to call me a genius." Y/n rolls her eyes at his sentence. "Or an idiot." "Fine. At least I'm your idiot." She rolls her eyes playfully. "That is true." Gregory smiles, and you do too. Finally, you reach your destination. You sneak in, using the old passes Gregory, for some reason, still has. "Why'd you keep them again?" Y/n asks, turning to the boy. He shrugs. "I don't know. To remember how we met or the people we've seen." "Why'd you want to remember that." He shrugs.

 You look around. Nothing really has changed, huh? Everything looks the same. "Can we explore the place? We won't be able to get to the areas we need to, if you're correct." Y/n asks, turning as Gregory nods. "Sure. I don't care." Freddy looks at both children. "I'm going to see my friends. I will see you two later." You both nod. You wave bye, then start going to the daycare. Immediately, the young girl spots doors that used to be closed, but now works. Y/n walks in to the daycare. She leads the older boy to the bottom area, looking at a shop. They did add a few new things.

 "Gregory. Look! They added a resting lounge." She says, pointing to a sign that reads 'Moons Resting Lounge'. "Oh. They did." He responds bluntly. Y/n shakes her head while smiling. She walks towards the open room, dragging the brunette behind her. Stopping at the entrance, she looks at the decorations. It's a dim lit area, filled with 'night time' decorations. There's clouds, stars, some things referring to, or is, Moondrop. There's couches and tables for relaxation. There's a projector (something like that-) that is giving the room white stars spread out on the walls.