[.^_Party Pass_^.]

~~Chapter 8~~

Previously...
"We better avoid that spot light."
"Are you okay?"
"You need to get to a charge station. Follow me."
"It activates when no one's looking at it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gregory's POV

Y/N pushed the doors open, and stopped when she heard a voice in the next room. She looked at me then walked to a window to peek in parts and service. It was Vanessa. "I found the children they are in lost and found." She put her hand on her hip. "That is great news! We can get them to their parents!" Freddy responded happily. "That's the thing. They have none. I looked them up, turns out, they don't have a record." "How unfortunate. Well if you let me out, I will go look for them." 

Vanessa sternly looked in Freddy's direction and said, "His name is Gregory. You know how I know that? His Fazwatch keeps repeating it. "Gregory? Are you there? Gregory?"" Freddy looks at her nervously. She continues to stare at him. "Vanessa, a-all the Fazwatches sound like me. I-I-It is the default voice option." He replies, stuttering. She looks at the ground, then back at him. "If you're apart of this, you're scrap. Monty will run the shows until parts and service can slap your casing on a new endo. You can stay here for awhile. I gotta find those kids." She started to walk towards a door that has a blob that looks like Roxy. "Vanessa! Do not leave me like this!" Freddy begged, but she was already gone.

I ran into the room, pushing open the doors slamming them in the girl's face behind me. "Kiddos! I am so glad you are alive and here!" Freddy says while seeing me. I walk to the cylinder. "Freddy!" "Gregory! Use that console to let me out." "Uhm.. Okay.." I walked to the old computer that was sitting outside of the cylinder Freddy was in. "Why'd you slam the door in my face?" Y/N asked while rubbing her nose and walking to me. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to." I rubbed the back of my neck after clicking the 'Power Upgrade' button. "Please enter the protective cylinder to continue." A voice emits from the blue. I step towards the cage and let the door open. I stepped in feeling kind of eerie. "Don't come in. I'll do it." I say to Y/N. "Seriously?" I ignore her as I walk up to Freddy and scan his head.

"What'd they do to you?" "Routine maintenance! I am functioning much better... now. Hm. Grammar function error. Perhaps I am still not at peak performance." He answers. "Could you... Re-attach my head..?" He asks. I look at him. "I dunno... looks.. complicated.." I put my hand behind my neck, still looking at him. "Just.. Re-attach the wires.. and be careful. I am not myself at the moment." Freddy explains. The voice comes back again, "In case of an emergency, the protective cylinder will protect important personnel outside, of the protective cylinder. Deactivating animatronic safety protocols now. It is recommended that no mistakes are made during procedure." It explains. Y/N continues to watch from outside. "Don't die." She says. I turn my head to her and back at the bear on the table, putting down my hand. "Yeah, yeah."

I climb onto Freddy's chest to do the task I was told. There were different colored wires that I needed to re-connect. A pattern played, and I had to repeat it. So I did. Afterwards, The robotic arm holding his head up, attached it to the rest of him. I got down and the machine gave me a 'testing console' to make sure his head works. I had to repeat another pattern. It wasn't too bad. I don't have bad memory, so it was simple. Afterwards, I turned around and walked to the exit door as the bot talked. "Good job. Freddy is all patched up, and ready for the show. You may exit the protective cylinder." Turning to the computer on the small stand, Y/N hugged me from behind. "Thanks for not dying." I looked at her. "Why would Freddy kill me?" "His safety protocols were disabled." She answers. "Oh. True." I look back at the computer.