(:-}Prize Counter{-:)

~~Chapter 13~~

f/a or F/A = Favorite Animatronic :) (Whose your favorite? Mines Freddy or Roxy lol)

Previously...

"Yes, I have! Maybe you could meet them. They are not as before."

"Wh-Why are-e you two here-re-re?!"

"I'm fixed now, so it's a bit better... But I will not accept your apology until he says it himself."

"I could care less."

-------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

Once in Freddy's room, the children plop on the couch. "So, What now?" Gregory asks, looking at you. "I dunno? Should we try to get through the prize counter area?" Gregory thinks for a second. "Oh, yeah sure," He says. "Just give me a few minutes." He finishes, and leans on the back of the couch. You nod and close your eyes, also leaning on the couch. 

After a minute or so, you watch Gregory stand up. You then follow him, going over to the atrium. "The closest way to the atrium is through the convenience counter room. With the photo pass." He nods, and you both crouch through the crack the door left. After standing up, you look around. Last time it took Gregory about two minutes to collect the photo pass. Walking through another door, you see a room full of constructive things.

There's also a charging station, and one of the plant holders next to it. Turning right, you both walk through a path aliened with red panels. Through another door, the atrium awaits. Walking through, you notice how its much brighter then before. There's probably at least two more workers here for it to be this bright. Outside of El chips, Gregory taps your shoulder. You look at him with a raised brow. "Can I have the watch back, princess?" Gregory asks you with a smirk. You start to blush and nod, unwrapping the band and putting it in Gregory's hand.

"Thank you," He says while wrapping it around his wrist and looking at the crack of the restaurant. He bends down and crawls inside. You watch him, and once he's in you stand there for a few moments, feeling a bit unsure for some reason. "Hey," You look at the door to see Gregory laying on the ground, only his head peeking out. "You alright?" He raises a brow. You smile, "Yes, I'm alright. I was just thinking." You respond, bending down. He looks to the side. "Hm." He slide back to the other side, you crawling under.

Gregory stands up, and starts to look around. You do as well, and smell food. Your face lights up. "Food-" Gregory looks at you confused. "What?" "That's right. I'm hungry." Gregory continues to look at you. 'I haven't eaten in 4 days.... But, okay,' He shakes his head slightly. You move behind the counter of the restaurant to look for some things. You find some ingredients for making a taco/burrito. They aren't hot, but aren't warm either. You shrug. 'Better then nothing.' "Hey Greg! There's some stuff over here!" You say, looking at the said boy from over the counter.

"Really?" He walks behind the area, and stands next to you. "Sweet." He whispers and grabs a soft shell.(I can't figgin spell it right ;-; idk I'm dumb-) You grab a soft/hard shell afterwards, and plop some of your favorite toppings on the shell. It doesn't take too long, soon enough you find yourself sitting down practically shoving your food into your mouth. Gregory ignores you acting like you haven't eaten in forever, and takes a few bites of his. "Mm.." He looks up at you. Your eyes shone in the light, making Gregory smile. Both that, and the fact you have stuff on your face.