[-./ Chill Day so Far \.-]

A/N: For a while it'll be Y/n's POV to make it more interesting
f/s = favorite show

~~Chapter 31~~

Previously...

"Where have you been?" 

"I'm having trouble getting the virus out."

"Sorry. I just got a little restless. Anyways, I'm heading to bed."

"Did something happen in the Pizzaplex that I should know about?"

-------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I yawn and stretch my arms into the air. What time is it? I look at the clock. Oh. Eleven. Oops... How come no one came to get me up? Unless they tried and didn't succeed. Usually Gregory has very... Interesting ways of getting me up. He normally doesn't stop until I'm out of bed, so this is weird. Maybe it's because I woke up at four or something.

I shrug my shoulders and get up. Whatever. It's fine. Just means more sleep for me! Not bothering to make my bed, I move to my bedroom door and open it. Gregory's door is cracked open, and so I decide to peek in to see if he's still asleep. He is. He's tangled into his blanket, and a leg is hanging off the side of the bed, an arm above his face. His hair is a gigantic mess.

I giggle and move into the room to wake him up. "Greg." I say softly, reaching the end of his bed. Gregory inhales and squints an eye at me. "Time to wake up. It's eleven." He moves over to his side, mumbling. "No.."

"Yesss." I giggle softly, leaning over him. "C'mon babe."
He looks at me, then pushes my head away. "Mm-mh." He mumbles.
"Fine." I deadpan, ripping his blanket from him. It was tough since he was tangled in it, but I got it off. Even though he just curled back into a ball. I roll my eyes and instead hop onto the bed right next to him, placing the blanket over both our bodies.

Gregory doesn't seem to mind though, since he responds by wrapping his arms around me then putting his head on my shoulder. I wrap my own arms around him, not minding my cheeks heating up. "You have to get up soon though." I say softly. He doesn't reply right away, just shakes his head slightly. "Just..." He mutters, his voice barely audible. "Five more minutes.."

"Sure, but you're gonna get up at some point." I say with a small sigh, leaning my head onto his and closing my eyes. "I know." Greg replies quietly, then heaves a heavy sigh. "I'm just pretty tired."
"Well why were you up at four in the morning?" I reply.
He pulls back a little to give me a weird look. "...I wasn't?"
"Yeah you were?" I say, now a little confused. "It was storming outside and you came in to scare the shit out of me." Gregory goes silent, probably to think, before shaking his head. "I don't remember that.. Maybe I was just out of it."

I hum and watch as he puts his head back into the crook of my neck. We stay there for a few more minutes before he grumbles and moves. "Guess we have to get up." He yawns and removes his arms from my body to stretch them in the air.

Nodding my head in agreement, my arms remove themselves from his in reply and I sit up. The house is colder, which is a contrast from my boyfriend's body heat. Gregory swings his legs over the edge of the bed and stands up. I watch him stumble a bit, then rub his eye. Resisting the urge to laugh I instead get out of the bed myself and walk out of the room. "Come on love."