{--☽•┈ ୨ Gregory? ୧┈•☾--}

~~ Chapter 36 ~~

Previously...

"It's been a while since we've last seen you."

"I'm bored, and I have someone I need to get back to before they wake up, so make it quick."

"Shut up. It seems you left before I was even equipped."

"Hmm... So you don't remember me?"

-------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Vanessa came home soon after I was done searching. She asked me where Freddy and Gregory were, but I just told her they were both sleeping. Then she walked off to get herself in bed. She told me I should go bed in ten minutes, so I nodded my head and watched her walk down the hall from my spot on the couch.

It's been thirty minutes since I've looked for him, and I'm starting to get worried. I didn't get the chance to talk to Vanessa, but I also didn't want to worry her. I know if I told her Gregory's missing, she would instantly start freaking out. Either that, or she would slowly.

After maybe five more minutes, the door opens. I get off the couch, walk around it, then stare at the boy in the doorway. "Where were you." I speak, my tone stern.

Gregory jumps. "Wha- Y/n? I thought you were asleep?" I can't tell what his expression is, but his tone feigns surprise.
"I woke up after an hour or two. You didn't answer my question." I furrow my eyebrows, and cross my arms.

Greg sighs, and runs a hand through his brown and messy hair. "Alright, fine. I had a lot of energy on me, so I decided to go on a walk. I know it was late, but I went to the gas station down the street and walked around. Definitely feeling tired now, so it helped."

"You really scared me."
"I know, I'm sorry love. Would you accept something as an apology?"
"Like?"
"Hmm... A soda? Candy bar? Coffee, maybe?"
I think about his offer for a moment. "(Fave Candy bar) and (Fave Drink)?"
He pauses for a moment. "Alright, fine. I'll get both." Gregory walks up to me and ruffles my hair. "I'll write ya a note next time, promise."

I nod my head, not being able to help the blood rush to my cheeks. "You better. Need to stop going for random walks around. It's weird. Especially this late at night." It's also a little suspicious, but I'm not going to tell him that.
He moves my bangs to kiss my forehead. "Sorry Y/n. I just get super restless, you know how it is. Anyways, I'm heading to bed. I love you."

He walks away from me and to his room at the end of the hall to the right. "I love you, too, Gregory." I reply, then decide to head in my own room. I enjoy how nice it is here.
Then a thought hit me. A bad thought. A thought I wish didn't cross my mind at two in the morning.

We're gonna have to start going to school. Noooo, that's gonna suck! I don't wanna go to school. UUUUUGGGHHHHHHH....
Welp. Nothing I can do now.
I shrug and turn to the side, curling into a ball with the blanket firmly around me, and fall asleep. Not peacefully, but y'know.

----------------------------------------------

 BEEEP
 BEEEP
 BEEEEP
 BEEEEEEEEEP
 Crash

 My eyes snap open and I look to the side, where I see my alarm clock fell off the side table. I groaned and picked it back up, setting it back on the side table. With a sigh, I lift myself from the position I was in to a crisscross one, stretching my arms into the air as the blanket falls into my lap.

I think back to yesterday, and smile softly. It was pretty good. Probably one of the best days so far. Well, yeah... Anyways... I throw the blanket off and walk out of my room, rubbing an eye. 
"Good morning!" Freddy greets cheerfully and loudly as he usually does. He's adorable.
"Morning." I answer. I hear the sizzling of the bacon on the pan. How come he's so good at making stuff but he's a robot? Is there really that much tutorials on YouTube...?

I shrug and sit on the couch beside Vanessa. "What are you watching?" I ask her, looking at the screen.
"I don't know. Just something random I clicked on. It's interesting though." Vanessa replies nonchalantly. I hum and notice how she's in a white shirt and gray sweatpants. "What time is it?" I ask.
"Ten." She answers. I nod. So it's probably just going to be a chill day. Not like there's much. Except when we go grocery shopping for snacks or go to the Pizzaplex. Or that time she let me and Greg go to the store (per my request,) to get decorations for our rooms. That was pretty fun.

"Where's Gregory?" She asks, turning her head to me. "Still sleeping?"
"Yeah.." I answer with a nod of my head. "He's been staying up pretty late recently."
"Hmm..." She hums and looks out the window beside the TV. "I haven't been able to sleep quick, either."

I don't think any of us really have. I keep having weird dreams about Gregory. Not those kinds of dreams, perverts! I mean the ones like last time. The one where he told me I had to follow him. Except last night I woke up super early after I dreamed. He told me that he loved me in it, and he was sad. I couldn't tell why, though. I just knew that it hurt like hell and he was crying. He told me he was sorry, and then I woke up. I can still feel the pain in my stomach when I think about it.

I sigh and lean into the couch. "Eggs and bacon?" Freddy asks, walking around the couch and holding out a plate of food. "Oh. Sure, thanks Fred." I reply with a smile, taking the plate.
"Take it to the table before you get yoke on the couch." Vanessa says. I stand up and walk to the table with a quick pace. Boy am I hungry...

I pick up the fork Freddy gave me and quickly shove everything into my mouth.
"Superstar! Don't do that, you'll choke!" I hear Freddy in the background. I give him a thumbs-up and swallow. "Really good, Freddy!"
He stares at me, looking dumbfounded. "T-Thank you...?"

I giggle and see Gregory's bedroom door open, then him come out and hold himself with the door frame holding one side of his face. It's hard to see him from here, but I think he's in pain...?
"Gregory?" I get up and walk over to him. "Are you okay?" He looks at me before walking around me silently and to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

-------------------------------------------

1097 words

So, I might've lied guys.... I did not get this out at ten 😭