[-+.Backstory.+-]

~~Chapter 18~~

Previously...

"Freddy. We're going to the first aid station. We'll be back. Maybe."

"What do you want to do for today? Get food?" 

"It's so quiet."

"Well, actually, about that..."

-------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I watch Gregory as he looks at his lap. I take a bite as he starts to speak. "Let's start with my family," He takes a breath. "My parents were hardly around. When they were, they wouldn't pay much attention to me. I had to do stuff on my own. Like homework, making food, that type of stuff." He looks up and smiles. "It's a miracle I didn't burn the house down." I giggle and he looks at a painting on the wall. "But, one day my mom disappeared." He frowns at the memory. "I never found out what happened to her, but the way my dad acted was enough proof it was bad. He started to get frustrated at anything that escaped my mouth. "Gregory shut up." "Gregory you're being too loud." Gregory this, Gregory that, I eventually grew tired of it, so I stopped talking to him." He takes a bite. "He talked to me instead. It was never good though. My grades were terrible, so he would get angry about it. He'd spend forever yelling at me for it if he had the chance."

He looked at me for a second, then at the table(taking another bite). "My dad would also degrade me as a way to cope with what was happening to him. Let's say, I couldn't deal with his crap anymore, so I left. I packed what I could and left. I lived in alleyways, ate when I can, stole if I needed too. It was nice when it wasn't raining or cold. I ended up stealing a jacket. I lost it in the 'plex somewhere, but we'll probably find it. Anyway, I went to the Mega Pizzaplex. I thought it would work for a bit of a nice place, and it's pretty popular, ya know. You can tell how much that plan backfired." He smiles at me. I finish my taco and smile back. "Yeah, that's how we're here." He finishes, taking the last bite of his taco.

"Oh. I'm sorry about your mom, though." He shrugs. "It's fine." He looks at me and smiles. "Your turn." "Oh! Right." I clear my throat. "My parents were good for the most part. I had siblings too. An older brother, (b/n) and a younger sister, (s/n)." He nods. "My brother's older then me by 4 years, and my sister's a year younger. My parents obviously had a favorite, but didn't want to acknowledge it." He raises an eyebrow, then grins. "Who was it? Was it you?" I smile and shake my head. "No, it was my younger sister. She got the most stuff out of me and my brother. Hardly got grounded too." "Aw man. What could she have that's better than you? Look how gorgeous you are!" I blush and look away. "Seriously..?" He chuckles. "Anyway, continue." I nod and look back at him.

"Me and my brother were pretty jealous, so we kinda disliked her a bit-- Like," I sigh trying to explain it. "So, we picked on her whenever we could. We would also took any chance to scare her. We'd pop up behind couches, doors, anything. My brother liked locking her in rooms and things. Like bullying, but my brother did it the most. You see, she was kind of a brat. She would brag about anything, and it would get on our nerves. Due to the teasing basically always happening, my parents would ground us or yell at us for it. My brother decided to leave. I think he didn't like it. It was too hard for him, and school was basically killing him. You should've seen how big his eye bags were." Gregory finished his taco, so he's been looking at me intensely.

I laugh at him and he smiles. I then frown again, and go back to my story. "After he left, it didn't really change, honestly. I mean, my parents tried to find him because they were worried, but he hid well so they never could drag him back. I didn't get out of my room too much. When I did, it was to get stuff for my needs, or to scare my sister. And school, of course. Otherwise, I was on my phone. It was lonely without (b/n), and I ended up also going away. I didn't want to deal with (s/n) bragging anymore, so I went away, too. I wanted to see the Pizzaplex and ended up taking enough money to get inside. I ended up getting chased by Vanessa, and went through a vent. Eventually leading to meet you and Freddy." He nods. "That's disappointing." He looked over. "Yeah, but not as sad as your story." "True, I guess." He shrugs.

"Anyways, what now?" I ask, watching him as he picked up our plates and put them in the trash. "Dunno. Maybe we could go play something. Like..." He thinks. "Bowling?" He asks, turning towards me. I nod and smile. "Sure." I get up, following Gregory to the exit of El Chips. As we walk to the other side, I admire how the Atrium looks. I looked towards the stage, and realize the holograms were turned off. It was now super quiet. Walking in to the elevator, We stop. Gregory presses the button, and we start going to the actual bowling alley. "How tall or deep do you think this place goes..?" I ask out of curiosity. Gregory shrugs. "I don't know, but probably pretty deep." "Mhm" He leans on the wall behind him and I cross my arms.

Only now am I noticing how cold it is in here. "Cold?" He asks, turning to me. I nod my head. "Yeah." I respond, turning to him. He walks over to me and hugs me, my face heating up. I hug back, wrapping my arms around him and closing my eyes, smiling. I lay my head on his shoulder, not wanting this moment to end. But again, the elevator ruins it as it opens its doors with a ding. He pulls away and smiles at me. "After we bowl, we can go look for that jacket. It'll probably be in lost and found, so we'll start there." I give him a small smile and nod. He grabs my hand, and starts taking me to a ball returner. "We don't have money for shoes, so try not to lose your balance."

"okay." He lets go of my hand, and walks to one of the screens. He sits down and figures out how to set it up. It takes him a few minutes, but he finally gets it to work. "You go first, then me." He informs. I nod and grab a ball, making sure its an okay weight and put my fingers in the correct holes. I walk to the alley and roll it, watching as it hits a good angle. There ends up being one pin left. I go back, wait for the ball to return, then roll again only to miss it. "Good job." Gregory says, smiling at me. I smile back and wait for him to roll. 

-------------------------------------------

Time skip

-------------------------------------------

Gregory ends up winning. He walks to me and holds up his hand for me to high-five. I giggle and slap his hand. He chuckles while smiling. "Good game, beautiful." He grins. "Mhm. Good game," I smile. "Pretty boy." He laughs. "Okay, was not expecting that." I let out a giggle. "Want to get ice cream?" He asks, pointing to the area by the stage. "Sure." I answer, following him as he leads me to the  bar-area. He gets some ice cream from a fridge and puts it in a bowl, sliding it across the counter to me. I grab it and start eating as he walks around, sitting next to me.

We sit in comfortable silence until, "Gregory? Y/N? Are you there? Where are you?!" I jump slightly to the sudden worried voice. Gregory drops his spoon and presses a button. "Bonnie Bowl." He responds, Freddy sighs. "You should've told me. I've been worried."  "Yeah, sorry." I say, softly laughing. "Okay, well, if you need me I'm in my room." "K, bye Fred." "Bye children." He lets go of the button, and looks at me. "So, the jacket?" I nod. "Yes, please." I get up, putting away my bowl and spoon and heading back to the elevator. Gregory following from behind. Once in, I press the button and decided to hold on to Gregory's arm and hug it closely.