{-_+Scavenger Hunt+_-}

~~Chapter 15~~

Previously...

"You can call me Vickie."

"Greg? Are you okay? You look... Stressed?"

"Hey, did you notice Freddy's gone?" 

' "Whenever you're thirsty come grab a drink! I'm hidden on the vending ________---" '

-------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I walk towards the soda machines. "No note here, either." I turn towards Gregory. He sighs loudly out of annoyance. "We've searched everywhere!!" He sighs again. "I know---But you know how much vending machines there are!" I walk over to him and put my hand on my hip. "What if they're near the machines, but not on them?" I ask. He turns around. "Yeah, okay." He starts walking to another area, me trailing behind.

-------------------------------------------

Time skip :)

-------------------------------------------

"Look! I found it!" I say, smiling widely and hold it in victory. He smiles and comes over to me looking over my shoulder to read the note. 'So, I see you've found the note. I can't believe I'm saying this but, good job. 2/5 collected. Now, to continue. "Here, you play, but can also stay. I'm hidden in the lounge of the _______!" Hm. I'll give you another clue. It's got arcade machines. Goodluck.' "Hm." I crumple the note and put it in a nearby trash can. "Fazcade?" Gregory questions as I walk back to him. "Maybe. If not, there's the Superstar-cade too." He nods and starts out the door, me following.

-------------------------------------------

I stand in front of the doors as Gregory presses the button, bringing us to the west arcade. We sat in comfortable silence for a bit until there was a ding and the doors open, both of us stepping outside. "So.. Where do we start?" I ask, him looking around at the massive room. "You check down here, I'll check the second floor. Call for me if you find anything." I nod and he heads for the stairs. I walk towards the same set of stairs, but instead I look around the arcade machines and walls. The note could be anywhere, I thought going around the room.

Once I decided I looked enough, I headed over to the dance floor seeing DJ listening to some toons. I realized he was listening to f/s, my favorite song! I smile. He stops the music as he notices me, and looks down. "Hey kiddo!" He says, lowering his head to get a closer look. "Um, hello." I give him a small wave and look up at him. "Have you seen a rabbit come by?" I ask. He seems to be saddened. "No.. I don't think I have, actually. We don't have any rabbits here." "So no creepy dancing rabbit ladies?" "Nope." "Dang.." I mutter, walking away.

DJ hasn't seen her, so if she was here, then it's probably-- "Found it!" I look up to see Gregory sliding down the rail with the piece of paper in his hand. "It was on a wall by a few couches." He says huffing softly and handing it to me to read. Taking the paper, I look down at it. 'Congrats! You found it in Fazcade.

Well, 3/5 now. Just two more to go! Can ya do it? Any who, here's the next one; "Where lights are neon, and shine quite bright, you can win quite the fun fight! In __________ you're bound to have a blast!"(Ik that last one don't rhyme, but whatever lol-) Hm... Have fun finding this one :)' "Fazerblast." I say, crumpling the paper and handing it to Gregory. "How'd you know?" I shrug. "Neon lights, word 'blast', and fight. It's the only thing I can think of." "Fair enough. Let's go." He grabs my hand, and we start going to the elevator.

Once in, Gregory presses the button and waits for the elevator doors to close. We sat in comfortable silence. I glanced over at him a few times before staring at the ground. Once the music comes to an end, Gregory tugs my hand gently and starts walking outside. We walk to the lower level and go around the security bots towards Fazerblast. I watch them as we move further towards the game. "Hey," Gregory shifts his gaze to me. "What time is it?" He looks at his watch. "10:36. Bots are here early, huh?" He replies, knowing I was wondering about that. I nod.

-------------------------------------------

"Where do we look first?" He asks, walking in to the space-themed room. "I'll look around this room. Can you check the game area?" He nods at my request. "Yes ma'am." He grins and lets go of my hand while walking inside the door leading to the bright maze. I watch him leave. Once the door shuts, I look around the room. I walk behind the counter, through the door leading to the security office. I open a door closer to the entrance/exit, just in case the note was there. I look around the small room. Once realizing there wouldn't be one, I close the door.

Walking further down the hallway, I enter the office and look around the room. The open gifts from earlier, and the Freddy head. I look around the desk and spot the note. I grab it and look at the words. 'Woohoo! 4/5 getting fairly close to the end, huh? Maybe you're smarter then I thought. Lets get to the point, yes? I'm done with the rhymes, I'll just give you three hints. It's in a long hallway and has lots of rooms. Starting point for some. Goodluck. :)' 

Once finished, I spin around and go to the lobby to wait for the boy. I watch the bots spin around in circles. I think to myself while listening to the oddly satisfying sound of the whirrs they makes while moving. I hear the door open and I whip my head in it's direction. Gregory runs through the bots to me. "I didn't-" "I got it." I cut him off, handing him the paper. I give him a bit to read it. "So, where do you think?" I ask, crossing my arms. "Rockstar Row, probably."

He looks the message over again, while finishing; "It's a large and long hallway with the green rooms, and we started this night and hunt in Freddy's room, which is located in Rockstar Row. This'll be fun." He says the finale sentence with sarcasm lacing in his voice. "Okay," We both walk to the elevator and go through the ride reaching the entrance to Fazerblast.

-------------------------------------------

We enter Rockstar Row by Chica's room. "Where should we look first?" Gregory asks while following me. "Freddy's Area. That's the exact place we started, and plus, we're looking for him right?" He nods his head at my reply and starts looking. I first look around the windows, while Gregory looked around the walls and cases. I decide to look on and around the golden Freddy statue. On the lower part of the statue, (Where that one bag was placed, but behind the statue,) there was a note. I picked it up and looked it over.

'Finished! Woohoo! Well, good job. Maybe you're not that dumb after all. Come find me in the basement. Entrance around Roxy Raceway. Cya there. :)' "Greg, I found it." He stops what he's doing and looks at me as I approach. I hand the note over, and he gently takes it, looking over the words on the small paper. "The basement...?" He mutters questionably. I nod, "Yeah. Do you know how to get there?" I ask. He folds the paper into a square and puts it in his pocket. "Yeah. I might have a good idea." He grabs my hand and leads me to the Raceway.

-------------------------------------------

Hello!! Sorry, this chapter's a bit shorter than the others, but it's fine lol. I hope you are enjoying this so far >:D. I swear, I'm picking at every creative cell there is in my brain for these ideas. Anyways, have a good day/afternoon/evening, and I'll see you in the next chapter Sunshine <3