(=.*Getting Upgrades pt.1*.=)

~~Chapter 9~~

Previously..

"What'd they do to you?"

"Bright lights in the eyes cause us to briefly malfunction. I suppose a Fazerblaster or Faz Cam could work."

"The lady wants to go to Fazerblast."

"Welcome, new space recruits, to Fazerblast!"

-----------------------------------------------Chica's beak----------------------------------------------

Your POV

We rode in an elevator for a bit, then a door opened revealing a big area filled with lots of lights, and loud sounds. I looked around at the space in awe. It's actually really cool. After a few seconds of silence, Gregory tapped me on my shoulder. I looked in his direction. "The flags?" Gregory reminds me. "Oh, yeah-" I nervously smile. "-Right." Gregory softly chuckles and starts walking to the left. I decide it would be faster if we went opposite directions then focusing on the same one each time. So, I walked to the right. I went up a slope that leads upward to a few platforms. Continuing up, I find a flag in a purple area. I tap the button in front of it, and some bots wearing the opposite team gear, started shooting at me. I shot at it's stomach, but it did nothing. I aimed at the head, disobeying the bot from before.

I shot it, and the bot straight up exploded. Is that even safe? What if another kid was by it? I shrugged and started repeating the same action towards the other bots. After capturing the flag, a voice told me, "Good job! Move on to the next, space cadet!" I chuckled at the voice and went back down hearing Chica. I froze trying to find out where she was. Chica's here?! That's not fair.. Whatever. I moved on to the next one. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Short time skip cus yes :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Gregory found each other, and defeated the bots for the last flag fairly quickly. "Good job! You have saved the planet. Go to the winners elevator." "Hm. I think I know where that is." Gregory said softly, grabbing my hand. I blushed lightly, and followed where he was taking me. After walking for a few, we reached a giant door and put our Fazerblasters into the return area. The elevator doors open, and we both walk in. "Good job, superstars! You can now get a golden Fazerblaster from the superstar winners lounge." Freddy told us. We walked into the room with a view of the whole area. "Whoa," "What?" Gregory asked. "Great view." I answered. Gregory nodded and handed me my blaster. "Thank you," I said while walking out of the room. "Mhm."

Once we walked into the lobby, we looked at Freddy. "You can get a badge from the office." We nodded our heads and looked around. (A/N This part took forever in my game. Idk, maybe I'm dumb lol) I walked behind a counter and opened the door leading to a small hall. There was a shelf with stuff, a door and down another hall, the office. I walked in, and saw a present and flashlight re-charger. I charged my light, then I open the gift. A... Bowling ticket? Gregory comes in behind me, and grabs the badge. "Kids, they know you are here, get the badge and get out!" We walk out and meet Freddy in the lobby. Sure enough, there are two new security bots.