[.'- 4k special -'.]

~~Extra chapter 1~~

OML. 4k READS?! Thank you all so much!! Instead of an A/n, I'll be making a special chapter for you all >:). So, this chapter will not be like the original plot, meaning it's not based in the original universe of the other chapters. These chapters will be just, you know, extra. In this Gregory's mom did not pass away/go missing, and your sister isn't a jackass :D. You're meeting him in 6th grade. He was held back a year due to some family things happening. All extra chapters will be held in 3rd person. Friend will be they/them, but you can change it to their original gender. Okay, that's all. Enjoy~

F/n= Friend('s) name

S/n= School name

-------------------------------

It was a nice summer day. Y/n, or you, was walking down the street to your school, (s/n) intermediate (Intermediate school: a school usually holding grades 4-6). You were walking with your friend, (f/n). You look over at them. They look back at you, grinning widely. "Are you excited for the 2nd day of school?!" They asked, practically jumping up and down. You shrug. "I mean, kind of? I guess--" "Oh c'mon! New friends, new teachers, new rooms--- you're not excited?" They asked, their voice lowering to normal, and looked at you. "No, not really. It's all just school to me, honestly." You say plainly. You look at (f/n), who's looking at the ground. Now you feel bad about what you said.

"Hey--- Buddy, it's alright if you like school. I'm just saying my opinion." They nod and look at you. "I know." Once on the steps, you notice a boy being surrounded by two others. You stop and watch as they talk to him. "Hey, Y/n, you comin?" "Huh? Oh! Yeah. I'll be there in a bit." "Okay.." (F/n) walks in to the school, leaving you at the entrance. The boy stands there, looking like he's spaced out at the ground. He's then pushed, which makes you walk over. "Hey! What's going on?" You look at the kid who was pushed, then the boy that pushed him. "Nothin. We were just talking to him." You raise a brow. "So why'd you push him." You say coldly, catching all three boys' attention.

"He wasn't listening." You furrow your brows at his stupid answer. "That doesn't give you the right to push him? That's rude." The guy raises his brow. "Yeah? What you gonna do 'bout it, pretty girl." You frown. "I'll tell the teacher." He rolls his eyes. "Oh. You'll tell the teacher. I'm sooo scared." He says sarcastically, then laughs. You pull him down by the caller of his shirt and stare him dead in the eyes. In a cold, empty voice you whisper; "If you wish to know what I'm capable of, keep testing me." You grin evilly. "But I recommend you don't. There are consequences." You then let him go, and you stare at each other for a few seconds. He then turns to the boy. "Yeah--- Let's go... He ain't worth our time."

The other boy raises a brow. "But-" "Nope let's go." He grabs the guys arm and drags him inside the school, leaving both you and the other behind. You turn to the other kid. "Are you okay?" He quietly nods his head, looking at the ground. "Are you sure?" He nods it again. "Yes, I'm okay." He says bluntly and turns around, walking inside the school. "Damn... No need to be so cold." You mutter, walking in to your locker. You open in and set your bag in, taking what you need and going to your first class, science. After a bit you sit down and notice the boy you saw at the entrance sitting in the back of the room. You stand up and decide to sit next to him.

He looks up at you, then back down at his desk. You notice he's drawing. "Hey," You say softly. He continues what he's doing. "Can I see what you're drawing?" "No." He responds coldly, and moves his arm so you couldn't see anymore. "It's none of your business. Leave me alone." "Okay.." The bell rings and he sits up, putting away the paper and focusing in front of the room. You turn your head from him and towards the whiteboard as well.