(~^_Trying to Escape_^~)

~~Chapter 5~~

Previously..

"No! No! Why would you do that?!"

"For real though. be safe. I know you will, but.. Just making sure."

"What happened to Sundrop? It's like he disappeared."

"Well, we should get moving. You can now access the main Atrium with your new security badge."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gregory's POV

I hopped out of Freddy's chest cavity. It's honestly kind of weird how we just travel in his stomach for safety.. (Freddy's Gregnant :) ) I walk to a green button and press it. "Children. I have located two possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor prize counter. Check your Fazwatch. I will mark both locations on your Fazmap. It appears you do no Fazmap. You can get one from the greeter on the second floor balcony." Freddy says.

The elevator music is okay, I'm not gonna lie. Pretty entertaining. We sat there for a while waiting for the doors to open and let us out. They finally let us out, and we both took maybe 2 steps then got jump scared. I jump slightly and stare at it trying to move. "Take a map. Take a map. Take a map." It said over and over again. It wouldn't let me go anywhere, so I grabbed it's map. It then did the same to Y/N. She took the map once it asked her to. "Not looking forward to those again anytime soon." She said. "Yeah." I agreed. "Where do I put this?" She asked. I shrugged. "Put it in one of those strollers over there." I point to the stroller rentals. "Or just wait to throw it away." "I'll wait." She said. I shrugged in response. "Alright."

We went down to the first floor like Freddy told us to. Y/N threw her map away and we stared at the vent. "Convenient." Y/N says. I nod and go to open the kitchen door. "It seems you don't have high enough security to go through the kitchen. You'll have to go through the vent." Freddy says. I kneel down to look in it. "I must warn you," We both look at Freddy. "When you go in an area with no signal, I will be unable to reach you. You can update your mini map at a security office. Be safe." He finishes.

I look at Y/N and smile. "Ladies first." I point to the vent. "But it has cobwebs-" I look at her. (A/N: "Cobwebs or music man? Which do you prefer?") "Well what if something chases us? Would you want to be dissected by it?" I ask, grinning. "No-- But what would be small enough to fit in there? And if there's nothing chasing us, you're dead." She looks in the vent and starts to crawl in it. I go after her.

In the vents, there were multiple spider webs, which is really sad honestly. There were also sparks of things which surprisedly didn't effect us. Y/N was hesitant, but it's good until, "Yeah, no. Gregory." I look at her as she moves to the side. "I'm not dealing with the sparks and stuff. Go in front of me." She said sounding a little annoyed. "Okay, okay." I said crawling in front of her. After we get adjusted to the new way, it went downhill. I was right. Something did chase us. We started crawling as fast as we could from the monster in the vents. It's teeth were cracked, and it had maybe six legs while it carried symbols. It was fast, too.

After a couple turns, we slid down the vents. I came out first and landed on my feet. Y/N came out and was obviously not going to be successful doing what I did. So, I caught her. I grinned. "Soo... About the thing that definitely didn't chase us?" I put her down. "Shut up." She answered and crossed her arms. I chuckled and walked to a door, opening it to a security office.