(~,#- Did I Hear That Right? -#,~)

Warning: slight cursing
~~Chapter 29~~

Previously...

"Good morning guys."

"But you can't tell anyone about what you'll see, okay?"

"We have a question... So, last night, we were searching for the arcades, similar to PQ, but found nothing. And I thought, you know, what if we got rid of the glitch in everything? Like the animatronics, and the Pizzaplex as a whole? At least that would double it down, and then we'd get even more help from the animatronics, right?"

-------------------------------------------

Gregory's POV

I watch as the Pizzaplex gets closer as we make our way toward it. My hand grips Y/N's tightly, of course not tight enough it'll hurt her. Before we left the house it was sometime around midnight, so it's probably twelve fifteen or around there, if I'd guess. I look up, noticing how there's no stars in the sky. It's probably because of the light pollution. The Pizzaplex is super bright.

We follow Vanessa inside, ignoring the jiggling of the keys as she fiddles with the door to get it open. Then, she moves inside, keeping the door open for us both. We left Freddy at home since he was about to die when we left. We all felt bad, but it's not like he's very quiet...

"Where are we heading?" I ask, then being shushed by Vanessa, who turns around with a finger on her lips. "Security office." She murmurs, leading us throughout the Pizzaplex. "The one he used to use."

Y/n looks at Vanessa with a raised eyebrow. "Why'd you say 'he' like that?" Vanessa sadly doesn't answer her, and continues to walk in silence. I put a hand up to my mouth to whisper toward Y/n so Vanessa would have less ability to hear us talking. "Think it's her ex?"

She snickers quietly. "If it was, think we would've already seen him." I nod my head. "Fair point." I let my hand drop to my side and watch as Vanessa moves toward a vent, carefully opening it. Guess it's not screwed into the wall. She gestures for us to follow her, then she's gone down into it. I furrow my eyebrows in curiosity and let go of Y/n's hand to look into the vent. Looks like a far drop.

"Nuh uh. I'm not going down there." Y/n crosses her arms. "I'm not gonna break a leg."
"Isn't that how we met, though?" I hum in response, looking back up at her.
She pauses before rolling her eyes and looking to the side. "That's different."
I look at her in amusement before sitting on the vent. "Alright, suit yourself. I'll miss ya when Chica gobbles you up. Love you babe, see you in the afterlife." And with that, I throw myself down the vent.

.

.

.

I land easily, then move to the side. I laugh as I hear her screaming echo through the vents, I quickly catch her in my arms. Just realizing I have some good reflexes... She's so heavy- Y/n puts her arm around my neck for support. I feel my face heat up slightly, but I ignore it. "Hello, my lady." I hum, looking down at her. She blinks up at me with wide eyes, her face turning into a pink hue.

I lean down till our noses are touching. Her (e/c) eyes are so pretty in the dim light... Well, they always are, but... I notice how my eyes trail down her face to her lips. "Y/n... Can I-"
"Gregory? Y/n? Hurry up, you two!" Vanessa cuts my question off and so I pull away to set her down. "Nevermind." I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck. I can feel my cheeks heat up.

She slowly nods her head, her arm removing itself from me when I place her down. She grabs my hand and leads me toward Vanessa while we both look around. It's dark and dingey in here. Well, and super hot. Doesn't help how I'm blushing, judging by how my cheeks feel as though they're on fire. Not only is it dark and dingey, (there's lights but they're flickering and super dim,) but it's super humid, too. You can hear water in the distance, falling into puddles, I think.

There's pipes, and the floor is concrete and walls are bricks. My eyes trail along the pipes attached on the walls, until I felt a sudden pain in my face, and heard a ding sound. Then Y/n laughing. "Oh my goodness, Greg are you okay?" Ignoring how she was laughing and how I ran into a pipe, I rub the bridge of my nose and nod. "...Yeah, I'm alright." She nods and takes my wrist in her hand, pulling my own hand from my face. I look at her as she did. She hums. "Yeah, it might leave a bruise."

I sigh, then slip my wrist out of her grasp. "Sure feels like it will." She lets out a small huff of a laugh before continuing toward Vanessa. "Watch where you're going this time." She says, looking back at me for a moment before back again. I roll my eyes as we enter a run down office. Vanessa's standing at a computer. Unlike all the other computers, this one only has two monitors. The office looks old. Is that... Is that a plant growing in from under the tiles..? Sheesh, anyways... I walk up to Vanessa and watch her type in a password consisting of letters, numbers, and symbols. I'm unsure which ones they are, though.

"So, if I remember correctly..." Vanessa mumbles to herself as she enters the password getting into the computer. She hums and looks around and clicks on, like, five different things before entering a file labeled 'VIRUS-'. Well that makes it painstakingly obvious. The computer seems to crash and stop working for a moment before rebooting with a weird message.

"̴̢̫̰̹̞̺̞̠̖̖̺͖̦͚̗̘̱̰̣̓͛̐̔͛́͗͑͋̐̄̎͆̐̕͘̕Ḩ̷̨̧̨̡̭̭̲̪̮͇̠̬͉͕͉̘̣̤̭̹͚̑͊̀̕ͅ_̴̨̲̤̠̙̯̺͉̲̿͗̓̄͑͒̓̎̑̾̍̒̈̀̈̾̈́̏͌̑̓̾̓͘̕͜͝͝͠͠ͅẺ̷̙͔̝̥̜̞̻̯̹̮̬͉̼͚̓̈́̓͝ ̶͎̠̩̲̙̥̺̻̩̲̗̩̻̪̭͉͎̣̙̙͓͖̖̙͐̇̿͊̓̈̿͂̌͌̀̊̾̉̍͛͊͂͒̉̎͌͋͂̑̒͝ͅ1̵̧̨̧͚̺̖͇̮͙̤͚̬̗͈̖͕̜̞̾͊̐̿̈́͆̈́̂̇̎́͛͑̅̄̄͌̈́͆̌̏̿̅̕͜͝͝ͅL̸̨̡̩̞̠̠̥̜̭͉̱̬̯̭̝̟̩͎̳̺͓̥̥̳̳̩͐̔͂́͂͌̚͜ͅ0̴̥̖̝̥̹̝̰͇͔̰̇̅̓̍͐͆̓̃͊͂͌̀̑̄̃̾̈́̅̄̄̐̐̊͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̷̡̢̧̘̫̱̣̘̼̳͕̰̯͎̻͉͓̘̈͗͌̕ͅĢ̷̢͕̖̱̬̖͙̯̟͉̱̙̼͎̲̺͇͍̼̹͎̝̲͔̋̊̈͒͜͜_̵̘̥̆̈́¥̷̢̨͔̮͚̭̠̩͊́̋͗̓̆̀̀͒͝"̶̛̫͎̭͔̣̍̈́͛͊͆͊̇̀̀̍̏̏͗̄̔͊̍͋̅͆̂͗͗͝͝

"What the-" I gasp and turn around, my body tensing up. The fuck was that?! I quickly scan the room with my eyes.
"Gregory?" Y/n asks. I look over to them, seeing how Vanessa's also looking at me with worry. I take another quick glance around the room, slowly relaxing my shoulders. "D-Did you guys..?" I trail. "Did you not hear that?"
"What?" Vanessa raises a brow in concern. It's evident on her face. I look at her, then look away. "...Never mind." Was it really nothing, though? The voice was so distorted, and weird. And, well... Glitchy. It was deep, too, almost like... I shake my head. I'm probably just imagining things.

I purse my lips and watch Vanessa type, listening to the fast sound of the keys as they're pressed into the keyboard. Judging by the sound, it was an older keyboard. It looks a little dusty, but everything in this weird office area looks like. After a few moments, I furrow my eyebrows and look toward one of the doors, since there's two openings into the office. I look at Vanessa and Y/n, both pairs of eyes fixed on the screen in front of them.

"Hey, I'll be back." I say, then slip out of the office without another word.

-------------------------------------------

1,155 words

Okay, one, WHOOOO!! Another chapter out and it's only been a day!! And two, teehee it's starting to get a lil exciting :>

I'll see you guys in the next chapter!! Sunny logging out~!