(+-What's that Mean?-+)

~~Chapter 32~~

Previously...

"I don't remember that.. Maybe I was just out of it."

"I was going to make you both breakfast! We have eggs, bacon, and toast, or, I can make pancakes."

"No, not yet. But I'm working on it."

"Can we watch f/s?"

-------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

While watching my favorite show I decided to scoot beside my boyfriend to place my head onto his shoulder, feeling a little cold. I notice how his cheeks turn a rosy pink in the corner of my eye and I smile, knowing that he's blushing because of me. I don't know why, but it gives me a sort of proud feeling. 

I move my gaze back to the TV, happily watching as (favorite character) talks. I love them so much. They're so adorable and cute and I just wish I could hug them. Once I hear Freddy announce our pancakes are done, I move to get them. I thank the bear and sit at the dining table which is beside the front door to the right.

I grab some syrup(or u didn't if you don't like syrup) and pour it onto my pancakes. Satisfied, I shovel some into my mouth, letting out a satisfied and happy hum. Gregory sits beside me, smiling slightly while eating his own pancakes. He mutters something, but I couldn't hear it. "What'd you say?" I question.

His cheeks turn a slight pink. "I said you're so cute. At least something like that." I hum and lean back. "Ohhh, okay." He purses his lips before continuing to eat. It's quiet until Vanessa speaks up.

"So," the woman starts, "I've decided I'm going to head back to the Pizzaplex tonight to do some work there. When I do, I want you both to behave and not do anything to each other that will possibly traumatize Freddy." She looks at us.

Getting an idea of what she meant by 'not doing anything to each other', my face heated up. Gregory's turned a light red hue. "We wouldn't!" Gregory rolls his eyes. "Oh please. You're teenagers." Vanessa replies. I choose to go back to eating my pancakes, not wanting to think about that right now.

"Anyways, as I was saying," Vanessa starts again, pausing the show, "I'm going to the Pizzaplex tonight. You both better stay here and behave."

"We will, stop worrying so much." I reply, my mouth full of pancakes.
Vanessa chuckles. "Yeah, I trust you two. You know, I was thinking that after work we could go to the movies or something together. There was talk about a circus coming to town soon. So I thought that'd be fun." She looks over her shoulder at us. I look over at her, smiling widely. "Yeah, that'd be awesome! I think I'd really enjoy that."

I hear Gregory hum beside me. "Yeah, sounds cool. We could totally do that sometime. Could we bring Freddy, though?" He asks. "Well of course. He's apart of the family, too." Nessa laughs softly. "Yayyy!!" I cheer happily. "I'm so excited!"

Vanessa smiles. "Yeah, me too."
"Where do you think you'd rather go?" Gregory asks, adverting his gaze to me. "I mean it'll be a bit from now, but I'm just curious." I look back at him and open my mouth to speak before his eye flickers a different color. What the...? What was that...? "Oh, um...." I trail, distracted by the weird occurrence. "Uh, I don't know. We'll just have to see when it comes time, I guess." Gregory nods his head.

That was so weird... What was that? I shake my head and stand up. It was probably just my imagination, nothing much. I bring my plate to the kitchen, sliding the access pancakes into the trash then rinse the dish and place it into the dishwasher that's beside the sink. "So, what're we gonna do to pass the time?" I ask, watching Gregory walk into the kitchen, following along with what I just did.

The boy shrugs his shoulders. "Think there's some old stuff in the attic?"
"Doesn't Vanessa tell us not to go there?" I reply. "Plus, it gives me the heebie jeebies."
Gregory raises an eyebrow, then turns out of the kitchen after putting his plate into the dishwasher. "C'mon Y/n, I'm sure there's something interesting up there. You asked what we're gonna do to pass some spare time, I gave you the answer."

I frown, then decide to follow him. We climb into the attic, climbing up the ladder he pulled down from the ceiling. Gregory goes first, then I follow. The attic was dark and dingey, and was super hot. Gregory pulls on the string to turn on the light and the bulb flickers before stabilizing its light.

There's some boxes in the corner that Gregory moves so we can easier access them. I cringe at the cob webs and kneel down beside the brunette, watching him open the cardboard box. He pulls out a picture of a family. It's cracked, so he's careful with it to not get any glass in his fingers. He hums quietly, observing it.

I look over his shoulder myself. In the picture is a family. One child has brown and fluffy hair, at least I believe so. The top of his head is kind of blurred out. He's wearing a shirt like Gregory's except it's gray and not blue. He's holding a bear plush with a purple bow tie and hop hat, kind of reminding me of Freddy. It's golden instead of orange, though.

The other kid is taller, and has darker hair than the other. He's wearing a Foxy mask, and his hair is more neat than the boy's. He's wearing a light gray tank top, and this time his torso it blurred.

The girl is the smallest, and is being held by who I believe was her mother, but her part of the picture was ripped out. Her daughter's hair is long and ginger. She has a pink bow in her hair, though half of it is only noticeable due to the blur on her head. She's wearing a blue skirt and pink shirt. Her torso is also blurred out. 

The father has a shadow over him. All I can take from that part of the picture is he's wearing something purple.

Gregory places the photo down and looks into the box again, pulling out the same plushie that's from the picture. It's just more worn. He pulls out another plush. It's a little more worn down than the other with red pigtails and two big blue eyes. It has red circles on it's cheeks and a clown nose. The dress is red. He sets that down with a hum and grabs the mask that's at the bottom of the box. It's the Foxy mask from the picture. Interesting. Was this the house of the fam---

Gregory furrows his eyebrows and sets that aside, then reaches into the box. He was about to take another thing out of it until there's a loud thud, making him drop the item with a jump. I jump as well, then feel my heart race as soon as the light flickers off quickly.

-------------------------------------------

1170 words

Sorry that this one came out late! I was super busy last week. Anyways, have a good day/night guys!! <3