XXXIV

Buckle up.. Maybe

-"Hi, how may I help you?" the doctor smiled

-
"Hi, how may I help you?" the doctor smiled. "Um, we're here to see Ally Rossel." Evoni bit her nail. "Okay her room is room 306 upstairs." she smiled.

"Thank you." we smiled at her and we walked to the elevator. "I hope she's okay." Evoni cried.

"Ev she's gonna be good okay? We both gone help her." I said wiping her face. "Okay." she calms down and wipes her face.

We walked down the hallway and looked for room 306. "Right here." I said lowly and I knocked on the door.

Lonzo opens the door and he looked heartbroken. He lets us in and Ally laid on the bed with all these wires in her arms.

"What the fuck even happened? Is she gonna be okay?" Evoni cried. "She got into a crazy ass fight and the bitch she was fighting pulled a knife out on her. They got her stomach and they hit her somewhere else and fucked her up."

Zo sighed.

"She fell on her head and she not waking up. No matter how loud someone or something is she won't wake up. They told me she might not make it cause of how bad they beat her." he cried.

"Lonzo who's they?" I asked him. "They won't tell me. They won't even tell her parents." he shook his head.

"Im going home." Evoni cried walking out. "Ev! Wait come on." I walked out of the room. "Mya I can't look at her like that. Knowing that she might not make it? I'm sorry. I'll see you later." she shook her head and continued.

I sat down on the bench. First Melo and Tae. Plus Tae's jealous ass and now this shit? What's next?

I sat there just looking at the wall.

I started crying. I can't lose Ally.
-
Flashback
-
"It's okay Mya it's okay." I talked to myself walking to my first class. I open the door slowly and the whole class looked at me.

"Oh look another late student." the teacher looks at me. "I-oh im sorry im new and I uh got lost.." I wiped my hands.

"Honey im just teasing. Well, class, this is Ahmya she's here from homeschooling." The teacher smiled.

"Im Mrs. Mary." she smiled. "LaMelo hun raise your hand." she spoke. I look and a nigga with some crazy ass hair raised his hand.

"There's an empty seat in the middle of him and Ally. That will be yours." She said and I nodded walking to the back as she started class again.