XXXV

(long chapter)-I laid on my couch drunk as hell

(long chapter)
-
I laid on my couch drunk as hell. I watched the tv and took sips back to back.

Then there was a knock on my door. I groan. I sit up and close my bottle. I put it on the fridge and go to open my door.

"What the fuck do you want?" I looked at Tae. "I don't wanna fight." he said and I shrug. "So why are you here?" I asked again.

"All I wanted to say was sorry for what I told Melo. I overdid everything and I was just pissed at the moment. Plus I was drunk as fuck." he sighed taking his hat off.

"You being drunk has nothing to do with what you said. You know what you said was fucked up and you still continued to say it. Maybe I shouldn't have fucked you." I rolled my eyes and started to shut my door.

"Woah, Mya hold on. Please just let me talk to you. Adult to adult." he looks at me.

"Nigga I don't need to talk to you. You just gone fuck things up even more. All you niggas do is fuck shit up for the girls who are good to y'all stupid ass niggas!" I got in his face.

"Look at me Mya! Now, look at that nigga Melo! He cheated on you and me? I lied! That's it. Mya who did you worse?" he asked.

"I know damn well you not trynna make this a competition." I said. "Man im not? Whatever I tried. Text me when you ready." he said and walked away.

I slam my door and locked it.

Gelo was most likely comforting Evoni after tonight. Zo was in the hospital with Ally. Melo? I don't know. Probably with Maddy.

Then there's me. Drowning in my problems. Sounds sad as fuck but I mean it's the truth.
-

-"You gone be up baby

-
"You gone be up baby. Soon I promise." I talked to Ally. "Our baby gone make it too. It's gone be a cute baby. We all gone be happy. Me you Zoey and another blessing." I place my hand on hers.