Chapter 1

I grabbed my bag and keys and walked out my door. I finally had a night spare, and told my dad I would go out to dinner with him, my stepmum and my brother. I haven't seen them in ages, but we've all been really busy.

I picked up my phone as it pinged and read the text message.

Dad: hi Olivia, do you think you can pick me up from the training ground?

I texted back sure then left my flat. I walked down the corridor and over to the car, where I got in. I bought myself a mini, 3 years ago, and haven't been able to part with it since.

I turned the radio on and drove to St. George's park. It was a 15 minute drive away, but I hadn't been there in a while. I visited on occasion, but I had never met anyone. It was usually late at night when dad was getting ready to go home.

After a short drive, I turned into the car park. I struggled to find a car parking space, but after a while I found one near the front of the hotel.

I locked my car and walked in, it was big and fancy. I walked round reception and out over towards the football pitch. It was a nice sunny day, around 23 degrees. I saw a load of men running around the football pitch. I couldn't see my dad anywhere near there, so I stopped one of the players, who was running slower than everyone else.

"Hey, have you seen Gareth anywhere?" I asked him. He had short, bleach blonde hair, instantly i knew it was Phil Foden.

"He's just over there," he said pointing to a group of 3 men in the middle of the pitch.

"Thanks Phil." I said while jogging over to my dad, when I got closer I shouted to him. "Dad."

A few players heard and turned around, but so did my father.

"Olivia, your so early. I've missed you pumpkin." He laughed smiling at me, then pulled me into a hug.

I started to pull myself out of the hug, "yeah well, I thought I would surprise you, and you didn't actually tell me when you wanted picking up." I giggled at him. "I can leave if you want, or I'll go hit the gym or something."

"No, I wouldn't dream of it, listen it's been 7 months? So you stay here, you can train with the team if you want." He smiled at me and I just smiled back. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Lads, come in." He shouted. All of them ran in, towards my dad. And the other coaches. They all huddled around us. "This is my daughter, Olivia. She might be hanging around here for a bit, so just be nice." He smiled.

"This is, -" he started before I interrupted him.

"I know them all, I watch a lot of football." I smiled. "And I especially know you." I smiled and walked over to Rashford who had a smile on his face. He hugged me and wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his chest.

"How have you been?" He asked me.

"Good, not done a right lot. Jesse still angry at me?" I giggled.

"No, he misses you. He's in the gyms at the minute. Move to Manchester." He laughed.

"I can't, I like it here." I smiled.

"Or you like someone. Cough cough." He said through his teeth.

"Okay, that's enough of that. I don't need this." I said sarcastically to him, pretending I was hurt by it.

"Come on, we both know you will be happier with me and Jess near you." He pulled a sad face, to try to make me feel bad.

I turned around slightly, then realised that there was no one there and everyone started running around again.