Chapter 4

I woke up and I was sprawled across Jesse's bed. He had disappeared from the room, and I was alone. I found a pair of his black adidas shorts, and I put them on over the bottom half of my dress, so it looked like I had a cami top, with shorts on. They were very long, and made me look like I had basketball shorts on.

I grabbed my phone, then noticed a text off Jesse.

Jesse
Training started at 10 so I left you to sleep, you seemed like you needed it x

I smiled then noticed it was 12:23 and thought I should get up. I threw my hair into a messy bun then opened the door to the room. I looked around for my car keys, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I went down to training to see if Jesse or Marcus had my keys.

It was a quick walk to the pitches, maybe about 3 minutes. Everyone was just stood around not doing much, which was probably pissing off my dad, that is if I knew where he was. He wasn't anywhere on the pitch and I started looking around until I saw Marcus waving at me to come over to him. I walked over to him, and saw most of the lads just in conversation with each other.

"Hey Liv, you sleep okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I did actually Jesses bed is really comfy. Have you seen my dad anywhere?"

"He's gone to get some footballs for us, ours have all gone missing."

"Ahh okay, have you seen my car keys? I haven't seen them since last night."

"I havent, one sec." He said then turned around and started screaming. "Anyone got Livs car keys."

"Mason found some mini keys, think they are in the changing rooms if you want to go there." Declan answers.

"Okay, thanks Deccers." I smiled then turned back to Marcus. "I'll come back over tomorrow night after the game." I walked off away from the lads, towards the changing rooms.

I didn't think anyone would be in there because they were all training, so I walked straight in. Next to the door was a few hooks, which is where my car keys were hung up.

I grabbed my key off the hook, then went towards the door.

"Olivia?" I heard from behind me and turned to see Mason stood in the middle of the changing room, wearing nothing but his boxers. My jaw dropped. "What are you doing in the changing rooms?" He had a little smirk on his face.

I couldn't say anything at first. He was so perfect.

"Olivia." He said again, this time he was confused, but was still so sexy.

"Declan told me that my keys were in here. And I didn't think that anyone else would be." I tried to smile.

"Okay, are you going to stay here staring at me?" He questioned.

"Fuck it, come on mount." I laughed then grabbed his arm, "the showers?" I asked.

"Sure," he smirked as he knew what was coming.

I dragged him into the shower as best as I could and he followed after me. He kissed my shoulder.

I locked the door to the shower, as Mason
turned the massive shower on, and turned it hot. We both took off the rest of our clothes and kept on kissing each other. I felt his cock go hard, as small pecks on the lips turned to a rough make out session. He continued to kiss me as we fell to the floor of the shower, me straddling his waist. I sat down on him and kissed his lips while slowly lifting my hips. He placed his hands on my hips and and guided me down on his length.

"Ugh, oh my god." I moaned quietly.

"Hmmm baby, your so tight." Mason groaned.