Chapter 22

At the front of Rockliffe hall, there were a few taxis lining up. Me, Jack, Ben, Jesse and Marcus all walked towards them, and saw other people lining up, ready to get in. I stood around for 2 minutes, then saw Mason walk around the corner, and turn to look at us and the long line of taxis.

"Olivia." He said as he walked over towards me. He stood above me slightly, and spoke in a quiet manner. His voice was soft and husky. "You look stunning today." He said whilst stroking my back.

"Thank you mason, I could say the same about you." I smiled.

He kept his hand on my spine, then moved slightly lower. His touch making me all tingly. I backed away slightly and he smirked, knowing the power he has over me. I felt weak in the knees, feeling like I couldn't hold myself up for much longer.

I walked towards Ben, as I knew he would be able to stop me.

Quickly, the 5 of us got in a taxi without Mason. The second we drove away, I opened my mouth. "Mason seriously has control over my body, oh my god."

"Olivia, it's fine, this is what he wants. You just have to do the same as him." Chilly replied.

"You mess with him." Jesse replied.

"Okay, I will." I responded.

After a 15 minute drive, we arrived at the club, as one of the last ones to arrive. Everyone else had already gotten in the
Club, but we got straight in and found everyone else.

A few of them were sat around a table, whilst the rest were stood up around the table.

"Now, Gareth doesn't want us to do much drinking, unless you're Olivia, then knock yourself out." Harry started. "Just keep a watch on how much your drinking, don't go back drunk. Have fun!"

"Oh Harry, me and chilly are already quite drunk, so a bit late with that." I laughed and looked around for Mason. He was stood near the back of the group, slightly out of sight.

I walked closer to him and placed my hand on his leg. I then kissed him on the chest and leant backwards.

"Olivia, you are so fucking hot right now." He had a sparkle in his eye as he looked at me.

"You know, if you hadn't made a sex ban, we could have sex right here." I responded.

"I am so regretting that now. Do you want a drink?" He asked.

"Let's do shots. Hang on, let me get chilly." I waved Ben over, whilst mason was talking to the bar tender. "It's working," I whispered in bens ear as he came over to me.

He gave me a wink, and drank one of the 8 shots mason bought. I joined him, and so did mason.

We quickly had another one all together.

"Who are the other two for mase?" I questioned.

"Well for me and you, but if you wanted both of them, just because I'm not allowed to drink much."

"Let's do them together." I said as i picked one of them up.

He picked up the other and we clinked them together. We downed them and I felt the burn of the vodka.

"Why did you get vodka? Why not like tequila or something."

"Cheaper." He shrugged.

I quickly laughed a little. "You make millions of pounds, and your bothered between £2 of vodka and tequila."

He joined in on me laughing at him, then all of a sudden his lips collided with mine. He shut me up quickly. I leant back and grabbed his hand to bring him onto the dance floor.

"Come on, you dance with me."

We danced for 20 minutes, and by the end of it the alcohol and hit us both, hard.

"Olivia, you are just perfect. Come stay in my room tonight" he said to me.

"Then I would be breaking your sex ban mase." I smiled. "I want to respect your wishes."

"Why don't we go back to the hotel room and just see what happens." He whispered in my ear.

"Let me just have a quick drink with chilly, then I will let you know." I said and walked away.

I quickly found chilly and walked him to the bar, where we had 4 shots of tequila together.

"He wants me to go back to his room." I said slurring my words.

"That's good tho, isn't it?"

"Well he wanted to, but I wanted to respect his wishes."

"You are a good person liv. But take advantage here, your clearly more drunk than him anyway."

"Your right chilly."

I made my way back over towards Mason, who was clearly drunk. He was dancing, whilst nearly falling, but so was I.

"Liv, I love your body, you're just so hot, and I want it. I want you. I want you to be mine. Be my girlfriend." He smiled.

"Course Mase, I would love to!" And that was when the night went black.