Chapter 21

I went to the bar and sat down on a table with a booth. There was a fancy arm chair sat across for me, waiting for chilly to come sit next to me.

I was looking at everyone around me, I was scared I was too underdressed, but that was kind of the vibe they were going with. I had a bright pink bodysuit on and light blue jeans on. I felt like I fit in.

The waiter came over and asked what I wanted, I told him I was waiting for someone, and I'd order 2 double vodka cokes for me and Chilly as well 4 shots of tequila. About 2 minutes later he walked through the door.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, are you?" I replied.

"Yeah, of course. You ordered any drinks?"

"I've got us a vodka coke each." I replied.

"Okay, now I want to hear all about Mason. You can hear about the champions league from him." He had a huge grin on his face, and I knew he was curious about mason, he always is. He quickly shorted one of his shots, and I slowly copied him.

"Alright, well I told everyone about us having sex, didn't I."

"Yeah, you called me."

"Mason hasn't messaged me back for like 3 days, and I commented on his Instagram post, he didn't respond, but he called me this morning, and we talked it all through." I took a short pause.

"Wait, so if you talked it all through, where is this going?" He asked with a furrowed brow.

"So, he said to me that he was angry, and I told him that I was sorry and would do anything he wanted me to, to get him to forgive me."

"I don't like where this is going."

"He said, that he wouldn't have sex with me for 2 weeks, I half thought it was a joke, and half knew he was in a different country and even then, I wouldn't see him for a while. But then, he turned up here and was right behind me."

"So you aren't having sex with him?"

"Well Ben, that's the whole problem, he kissed me, so I told him to come to my room to carry on, and he said he was being deadly serious. But when he hugged me, I could feel his cock poking me slightly. So I know he enjoyed it too." I had my other shot of tequila and Chilly did as well.

"What if you just push him to the limits. Me and you are off out tonight, put on your nicest most slutty dress possible. The second he sees you, he will want to stop his stupid idea." He grinned at the thought.

"You mean like boob? Full boob? Under boob?" I questioned.

"We will go out and get a dress, now, under boob, mason loves underboob."

"And how would you know Ben?" I asked whilst laughing.

"He had girlfriends before you."

And suddenly I felt a little pain in my chest. A little bit of jealousy, I'm not actually his girlfriend, we haven't talked about it, and I certainly forgot he could have had other girlfriends.

"Hang on," chilly carried on. "What was the colour of your dress when he first saw you?"

"Red."

"We will get you a red dress with underboob."

"I've got a red halterneck dress, if I cross the straps it gives underboob."

"Perfect. He will be begging to fuck you." He shouted slightly loudly. We got quite a few funny looks from everyone around us.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied and we both downed the rest of our drinks. We walked up to my room, and spotted Jack in there.

"Hey jacky." Ben said as we spotted Jack.

"Hey Ben, Olivia. You doing anything tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I replied.

"We are all off out to a club or something. Where are you off?" He questioned with a furrowed brow.

"We were off our, make mason jealous. But I guess we can come with you, you up to it Ben?" I asked.

"Yep, even better if he's there."

"Why are you making Mason jealous."

"Long story, but he doesn't want to have sex for 2 weeks."

"We are going to make him regret the decision." Chilly laughed.

"Aren't you his best mate chilly?" Jack responded.

"Yes, but he introduced me to Olivia, and she is now my best mate. So it's technically his fault."

"Ahh, okay. Well I'll leave you two to scheme, I'm off to the bar to get a drink."

Before Jack could leave I tripped over my suitcase as I tried to find my dress.

"Olivia, are you drunk?" He laughed at me.

"Tipsy. I've had 2 shots of tequila."

"Well, sober up a little to get in the club. Please."

"Alright. I will." I responded.

Chilly just laughed at me.

"What time are we off jack?" Chilly asked.

"Around 8. So not long." He quickly left the room, and it was just me and chilly.

"So I'll get back to my room, then I'll come over, obviously for pre drinks, I'll ask Jesse and Marcus what they are doing. And then we can go, and I'll help you get ready. Yeah?" He grinned.

"Alright."

After around 45 minutes, chilly had come back in my room with Marcus, Jesse and Jack. I had been showered, done my makeup and done my hair all nice, however I was yet to pick out a dress.

"Okay, so I need you to decide, which dress is best?" I asked.

"I'm ready." Jesse responded with enthusiasm.

"So there's this one," I started with. I had on a light pink dress, which was a body con dress, but 2 sizes too small.

"Okay, I don't like it. That dress is way too small, and your showing too much boob." Jack said as he stared at my dress confused.

"The whole point was to make Mason jealous." I replied.

"Yeah, we'll your nipple is nearly out in a minute, so you may as well just wear it as a skirt."

"Okay, next one." I replied as I walked out of the room to put another dress on.

It was a medium green, with a cut out just below the boob, to show off some under boob.

"I'm not liking the green," Marcus critiqued.

"Okay." I walked back in, with a third dress. It was similar to the green one, but in dark red.

"So, this is one of the last ones I have." I stood around, waiting for them to say something.

"Liv, that is THE perfect dress. You look incredible." Ben replied staring at me.

"Ben, you may find her pretty, but I can't deal with someone else having a crush on her." Jesse responded laughing.

"I do not Jess." He replied laughing.

"Is there something wrong with me," I asked giggling at them both.

"No. Just you are my best friend. Strictly platonic." He responded, putting on a tough guy act.

"And you are mine. Now we best get going. Are we all sharing a taxi?" I questioned.

"Yep, it's here in 3 minutes." Jack responded.