Chapter 18

There were a lot of questions when I told them all.

"When did you find the time?" Maguire asked.

"Why mason, not like he's very fit?" Trent asked.

"Wouldn't you like someone else babe?" Mings laughed.

"He treating you well tho?" Saka responded, I knew he really cared.

Then, Declan shouted, "so are you the dirty liar, or is it Mason? Because right now, you both are." He ended up walking out of the restaurant and sat on a bench outside of it.

I saw everyone look at me, and my mouth was wide open. I didn't know how to respond, I was in shock. I just wanted everyone to be okay with it, and I thought about my own feelings, and forgot about Declan's. I made his best friend lie to him.

I quickly stood up and followed after him. I quickly spotted him and sat next to him.

The second he saw me he turned away and said, "Olivia, just please fuck off." He sounded slightly defeated.

"At least, let me explain. You can hate me all you want, but your friendship with Mase, it means too much." I sighed. "If not for me, listen for him."

He quickly nodded his head, then turned to look at me. "Go on then."

"We had sex, like a few times. The first time being during the party, where I beat you at fifa."

"Alright, kick a man when he down why don't you." He interrupted.

"Sorry. Anyway, we just didn't tell anyone. I didn't want to be asked about it, and I don't think he did. We also didn't know what we were. We were just friends with benefits and then, all the stuff happened with Jack."

"You felt like you couldn't trust him."

"Yep, exactly. I didn't even tell Jesse and Marcus about him, I just kept it a secret, between us, Jack and Chilly. Oh and my dad."

"Hang on, you told Ben Chillwell and your dad?? Before you even considered telling me." He shouted, getting slightly angrier.

"Erm, not exactly, they both walked in on us, chilly was in the showers, and my dad was when I went up to Masons room, and got confused so then I accidentally knocked on my dads door instead of Masons."

"When were you going to tell me?" He asked quietly.

"As soon as our conversation after the bus, I was going to tell you when we got home, but then I realised I wanted to tell all of you."

"How do I know that's not a lie?" He asked furrowing his brow.

I quickly got up my phone, and showed him the messages between me and Mase.

"Masson mount, if you don't tell Declan about us then I will." He read off my phone. "Okay I Erm, I trust you. And I like you Olivia, I like you a lot. I do think you are perfect for my Mase, you also seem to love him a lot."

"Woah, dec, thank you, but me and Mase are just friends with benefits. There's nothing romantic going on." I responded. "I am just enjoying shagging him for now. Maybe I'm a few years time something will change, but for now, I'm good without dating him."

"I think you're just lying to yourself, there's obviously something more."