Chapter 17

Me and Marcus waited 20 minutes for everyone to turn up. We sat on a bench outside, and everyone slowly turned up.

Declan had convinced someone to lend us the bus, so now we've got some way to get there, and back. As I am certain I will
be drinking, and so will a lot of the team.

I rang uno momentos, and asked to book a table for 20. There was a lot of us. Some of the guys decided to stay at Rockliffe, ready for tomorrows training, but the majority of them decided to come, even my dad.

When we had all come out of the hotel, we hopped on the bus. I got close to the back, sat next to Declan.

"So Declan, you excited for the best parmo you'll ever have?" I asked him.

"Yep, but I don't think it will be really nice." He replied in a mood.

"Are you joking, they are lovely."

"You like them, so I don't have high hopes." He sounded like he couldn't be bothered to put up with anything.

"Well thank you for that Declan rice."

"Your welcome, Olivia Southgate."

"Are you in a mood because mason isn't here?"

"I can do stuff without mason you know."

"I know, you just don't seem like yourself."

"Well. I'm angry at mason. Alright?"

"Oh god. What's going on."

"He's lying to me. He's being all secretive, and I don't like it."

"About what?" I questioned, I had to know what he was going on about. It was too interesting not to find out.

"I think he's got a girlfriend, but the second I ask him, he just goes 'no bro, I would have told you' then he changes the conversation."

"Look, Dec, I am not sure what is going on in Masons head, but you just have to trust that he will tell you whatever's going on eventually."

I quickly got out my phone and text Mason.

Olivia
Mason mount
If you don't tell Declan about us.
Then I will

I sent him, and waited for a response. I knew it would take a while, but hopefully he will be happy with it.

"Hey, Declan, once we've finished the meal, come to my room and-"

"Woah, Olivia" he interrupted. "Don't get me wrong, your gorgeous and all, but I have a girlfriend."

"I just wanted to tell you a something, just a secret that I trust you with. No sex or owt."

"Okay, I will be there then. Unless you want to tell me now."

"I just don't want anyone else to find out. Erm. I'll let you know."

The journey was only 10 minutes long, and we we had arrived. We all got off one by one, most people laughing at what another person had said.

When we got to the restaurant door, we were greeted by a waitress who guided us to an extra long table near the back. I ended up sitting near the middle, with Declan, jack and Pickford around me.

I obviously ordered a Parmo, and so did most of the others. It took us around an hour and 15 minutes for us all the have eaten, we were all chatting the entire time. Most of us were drinking, obviously a few stayed sober, but we were out enjoying a meal together. I was obviously more tipsy than the rest.

When I looked at Declan, i realised I wanted to tell him about Mason. He was my friend and I trust him. I then looked towards everyone else. I want to tell them all too. I love and trust them all, and they deserve to have my secret.

I got my phone out and text Mason once again.

Olivia
Mason
I'm going to tell the whole team
I'm sorry if your not happy with it
But I am

I quickly made a loud noise with a glass and stood up.

"Okay, I don't know if I'm going to regret this in the morning, and I'm not sure if its the alcohol talking, but I love you all. And I need to tell you all, me and Mason have shagged. Like 50 times."

Jude randomly upped and shouted, "Saka you owe me £50."

It caused the entire table to burst into laughter.

"You made bets on me?" I asked.

"No. On mason." Trent responded.

"But they are also on me too?" I laughed.

"Oh. I guess so." He laughed back at me.