Chapter 11

Mason had some of the week off, which he used to help me move down to london. Jack also helped, and chilly helped put all the furniture together. Sasha came over to help with my wardrobe and how it should all go. I am not very good at interior design, but she is incredible. My new flat looks amazing.

It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment, but its huge. Mason was planning a house warming party for me, but I wasn't really in the mood for one, I just wanted to enjoy the house myself.

"So housewarming?" He started.

"Nope, don't want one." I replied.

"Not even one with our mum and your dad?" Jack responded. "I'm sure Mia and Flynn and definitely Hollie would love it."

"I will have a small one, as long as dad doesn't come. Just like our family Jack, a few friends, and obviously Flynn and Mia." I sighed as I knew with these two were not going to give up.

"Why don't you want you're dad there?" Jack asked.

"In front of all the entire England squad, he said that he didn't want me, and that I derailed his life." I started looking down at the floor.

"I'm sure he didn't mean it like that." Jack answered.

"No, he probably did. Anyway I haven't talked to him since." I replied.

"Oh, well I don't really want to give you my exciting news now." Jack replied.

"Go on, it's alright."

"I got called up for the euros." He smiled.

"Jack, I'm so proud of you." I instantly went up and gave him a hug. He squeezed me tightly then let go.

"Liv, me and mase also got called up." Chilly said slightly quietly.

"Oh Chilly, I'm so proud of you." I ran up hugging him, I wrapped my arms round his chest, and he wrapped his around mine.

"What about me? Where's my hug?" Mason asked laughing.

"You mount, are getting on my nerves." I giggled slightly. Then I slowly walked over to him. I held my arms open to hug him, however he bent down slightly and threw me over his shoulder. "You put me down mount." I screamed and everyone was laughing.

"You just stay up there." He answered.

"If you don't put me down mount, I'm not putting out this week." I smirked to myself.

"Give me a kiss so I know you mean it." He said whilst dropping me on the sofa. I stood up on my sofa and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Gross," Jack said laughing. "Do you want to come stay at mine during the euros? You can talk to your dad about everything."

"Your getting your kitchen redone." I laughed at him.

"Oh yeah."

"Just stay with me Liv, or stay at SGP. It's not like your not allowed, it's a public place." Sasha said.

"Okay, yeah I will. Either that or I'll ask mum to stay with her, if I say I'm angry at dad, she will let me." I replied.

"Wait, what?" Jack said laughing. "Mum isn't going to let you stay at hers, just because your angry at your dad."

"Yes she is, that's how I used to stay at yours when I was younger. I had like week long sleepovers, because my dad and Alison, pissed me off." I replied.

"You hardly ever stayed at ours tho," Jack said confused.

"When I got more annoyed at them, and you had a house and everything, so I was there more often than you were at one point." I smiled.

"Alright then, we'll, if it comes to it. You can stay in my room, or I'm sure Mason and Chilly will both let you stay with them."

"Thanks Jack. Now I'm off to my bed as it's late, we've got a lot of building to finish tomorrow, especially my office which needs finishing. I'm sure that mason will be following me, just to christen the new bed. So you can either leave, or stay in one of my other rooms, but sorry if you can hear us." I laughed and grabbed masons hand. I dragged him into my bedroom, and started to pull my top straight off, over my head. I grabbed Masons shorts and pulled them to his ankles.

"You know, you're so sexy liv." He moaned, as I kissed the curve of his neck.

"Thank you, so are you mount." I replied back in between kisses.

"Ew. Do you not know how to close a door?" I heard a laugh from chilly and a door slam.

I giggled at mason, "guess we are good at getting caught." I laughed at him and he laughed back. Then we carried on what we were doing.