Chapter 10

I was sat on my sofa with the tv on, but I wasn't watching it. I tried to pay attention but my mind kept coming back to Mason, and how much of a dickhead he was, but also of the attraction we both felt together.

The tv was loud, and Jack was out celebrating with his team. I didn't really want to go out, especially after what had happened, so I stayed in.

Jack made sure to leave me comfortable with a bottle of vodka, and a few mixers near me so I didn't have to move. About 10 minutes into watching the tv, the doorbell rang.

I walked over to the door, thinking it would just be Jack struggling to get in, however, it turned out to be Mason, stood hoping to do anything. I tried to slam the door, but he had put his hand out in the way.

He screamed "ow" when the door hit his hand, then quickly stepped in.

"What, what do you want Mase?" I asked him, absolutely fed up.

"Okay look, I'm sorry I shouldn't have... you called me Mase." He replied all intrigued.

"Yeah, so?" I questioned.

"It's a nickname, you don't call someone you hate a nickname."

"I never said I hated you." I replied.

"So, what do you think about me then?" He asked me, he seemed so sexy when he said it.

"I think you are really sexy." I responded and pulled him into my room.

I kissed his arm, and then went along the side of his body, as I did, he grabbed his finger and started running it up and down my thigh. I leant back, and grabbed his hand.

"Why did you stop babe?" He questioned.

"We need to talk about this first."

"Okay, do you want to start?"

"Why did you punch Jack?" The second I said his name I could feel his body tense up.

"I got jealous, and I was already having a bad day, and when he pushed me it made me get angry. But I've talked it over with myself, and I'm so angry. I don't know why I did it, and I am sorry. I know he's your brother and I know you love him a lot."

"Thank you Mase, that's big of you." I responded, "you can apologise to Jack soon as well, he will be coming back in about an hour."

"Well, what do you want to do until then?" He asked me.

"Do you want to have sex on the sofa?"

"Yes." He replied and we walked back through my house to the sofa. I pushed him on it, then straddled him.

***

We were laid down on the sofa when I heard some jiggling of keys outside my door.

I stayed attached to masons arm while I waited for someone to enter. I pretended to be asleep and then heard Jack shout.

"Olivia, I'm home."

I felt mason move me off him and place my head on a cushion.

"What are you doing here?" Jack asked angrily.

"I'm sorry, It was wrong of me to punch you like that, just I was a bit pissed off." He started.

"That's all okay, but like what are you doing here now?"

"Olivia let me in."

"You shagged?" He asked.

"Erm." Mason started then giggled.

"I already know. Liv told me that you were both having sex, a lot."

"Yeah, we did. I came over to apologise, then that turned into something else."