Chapter 7

Olivia's POV

It's been around 2 months since the World Cup qualifiers and a lot has happened. Mason and I have had a lot of sex. We have agreed to keep things quiet, and not tell anyone about it, however we are exclusive. We nearly got caught in Masons house when Dec just walked straight in, however I quickly ran out into the garden and out the front fence. We've been enjoying hiding it from everyone, it feels like our little secret.

Me and Mason have become genuine best friends. We are always together now, unless he has a match, or I'm streaming. Usually I try to stream during his match, which means that I get to see him a lot more.
Today, he was making good on a promise to me.

Mason
You ready to go?

Liv
Yep, just getting my stuff

Mason
Alright, I'll come pick you up

There was quickly a knock on the door, and I ran over to open it. I saw mason there, and kissed him. Then turned to grab my bag and keys and left. I locked the door, then ran to catch up to mason.

I climbed in his car, and turned the radio up.

He turned the radio down, then turned to me, "you excited?" He asked.

"Of course, first time I'm off to Stamford bridge." I smiled.

"And you're excited to see us win?" He smiled.

"Oh yes very, you are just amazing."

"You're more excited to see Chilly aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes, of course I am. We are now like best friends." I laughed at him.

"Alright, we'll if I don't play well, it's because I'm remembering that."

"Mase, you will do great. Promise?"

"Okay, I promise."

The next 2 hours we talked about what our next 'date' was going to be, we are thinking a car this time.

We got to the stadium and it was huge, Mason directed me to my seat and then quickly left. There was a few friends and family sat around me, however I didn't recognise any of them.

I just waited for kick off, and it wasn't long until it did. It was Chelsea vs Leicester, and both Mason and Chilly were playing. The first half went past very fast, and Timo Werner had 2 goals declared offside.

At the second half, however Rüdiger got a goal, and Jorginho scored a penalty. The match ended 2-1 and all the people around me were cheering loudly. I quickly ran down towards the changing rooms to find mason.

I found him walking down the tunnel all excited. When he saw me, he picked me up and swung me around. I wrapped my legs around him as I rested my head buried in his neck.

"You proud of me?" He asked.

"Always proud of you." I smiled back at him.

"We going home now sweaty man? You promised to drive me home." I asked.

"Yes, we can shower together at home if you want."

"Yes we can, come on." I said as he started pulling my arm towards the car. He dragged me nearly the entire way there, and finally stopped when we got to the car.