Chapter 12

Me and mason woke up at around 11 the next morning. He woke up first, then I woke up when he was moving around a lot.

We walked into the living room together, and saw Chilly, Jack and Sasha all sat watching the tv in my house.

"I didn't think you would be awake yet?" I questioned them.

"Well, you said we had work to do, so we got up early for you." Jack smiled.

"Okay, where did you sleep?"

"Me and Jack slept in the only functioning guest room, and Ben slept on the mattress in your office." Sasha replied quietly.

"Okay, anyone up for bacon sandwiches?" I asked, and everyone out there hand up like we were in school again.

I walked over to the fridge and got the bacon out. My phone started ringing, I noticed it was Jesse and instantly picked it up.

"Hey, I'm nearby, can I stop at your new house?" He asked.

"Sure, text you the address." I replied. "You want a bacon sandwich."

"Course I do, your cooking, incredible." He joked.

"Well, I'll put some on for you." I said, whilst hanging up. "Jesses coming over." I turned to everyone.

No one answered me, so I just left it. I wasn't sure if they didn't hear me, or just didn't care.

About 5 minutes later, there was a knock at my door, and as I walked towards it to see who it was, Jesse came storming through the door.

"Ahhh, Livvy, I've missed you." He said smiling. He quickly gave me a hug, and had a huge grin on his face.

"I've missed you too, do you like the new flat?" I asked him.

"Hang on, I've left Hope outside." He said awkwardly and quickly walked out of the flat to go get her.

A minute later, I saw my front door open again, however this time, Jesse walked in and Hope was in an electric toy car I had bought her on mine, Marcus and Jesse's last shopping trip.

"Ahhh, there's my little hope. How are you my love." I screeched as I ran over to her. I quickly picked her up out of her car and gave her a tight cuddle.

"I've missed you auntie Livvy." She said quietly. She sounded quite shy, however then I realised there was 4 other people in the room that she didn't know.

"Do you want a yogurt?" I asked her, and walked her over to the kitchen.

"Yes." She giggled as she nodded her head.

I walked over to my fridge and pulled out a yogurt pouch, which I buy in especially for her. I opened it, then handed it to her. She quickly grabbed it out of my hand and started sucking on it.

I saw Jesse talking to everyone else, so I cracked on with the sandwiches.

I got the bacon out of the oven, and sliced and buttered the bread. Then I was interrupted, by a very cute little girl.

"Auntie Livvy?" She shouted.

"What do you want babe?" I asked her.

"Can I make with you?" She laughed.

"Of course." I replied. I lifted her off my bar stood, then placed her on the counter. I gave her the bread, and asked her to place the bacon in them all. Then she closed the breads and I lifted her off the counter. I handed her a plate and she walked over towards Jesse.