Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

"Thank you Olivia, are you going home now?" My dad asked me as we pulled up to SGP.

"No, I'm visiting a friend." I smiled and got out the car with him.

"Okay, goodnight Olivia, hope to see you soon." He smiled then walked off, and I went towards one of the main party rooms, where there was quiet music playing.

I walked through the big doors and opened them. All the England boys were either talking to each other, getting another drink, or playing fifa.

I stood there and looked around, until I saw 2 men running at me.

"Liv-bear." One of them screamed.

"Jesse," I screamed back at him. "I've missed you." I said while hugging the pair of them.

"I didn't think you would be here, you know, considering things." He smiled.

"I'm doing really well actually." I replied and he guided me over to the bar.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Vodka and coke please." I answered him, and he started to pour it like a bartender. "Have they hired you to make drinks for everyone tonight then Jess."

Marcus laughed, but Jesse death stared me for a second, then went back to smiling.

"You both excited to be back at man united next season?"

"Yeah, very quiet without Jesse there. But he's doing great at West Ham."

"I do miss rashy. But I've got a new mate." He smirked.

"Someone better than Rashy? Didn't think this would happen. I need to meet them." I laughed.

"I'll go get him for you liv." He walked away, then I eyed Marcus.

"You not upset?" I giggled at him.

"As if." He scoffed at me. "You sure you're alright? Because they all think your fit and I just want to make sure your alright."

"Rashy, I promise I'm fine. I'm so much better than I was before." I said turning slightly to try to see where Jesse was. Turns out, he was right infront of me with a tall man with short brown hair.

"Liv, this is Declan Rice." He stuck his hand out for me to shake it, but I hugged him instead.

When I let go and moved back, I started speaking. "It's nice to meet you." I smiled up at him.

"It's nice to meet you too Olivia. Do you want to come play a round of FIFA? Rashy and Jesse aren't great opponents." He asked me. He smiled, hoping it would entice me to play with him.

"I know, Rash doesn't know where the controller goes, and Jesse just presses all the buttons and hope the ball goes in."

"Come on then, to the Xbox." He said, while putting his arm out for me to wrap mine around. Once my arm was firmly around his, he walked me towards the sofa.

I sat next to Phil Foden, and then Declan sat next to me.

"Hey, Olivia. You having a nice time?" Phil asked me.

"Yeah, a great time. Gonna play some FIFA now, show Deccers a real opponent." I smirked.

"Oh, you think you could beat him?!" He asked, completely shocked.

"Yeah, FIFA is not that hard."

"Alright, whatever you say. You need another drink Olivia?" He questioned, when he saw my now empty glass.