Chapter 8

When Mason stormed off, I slammed my door shut, then went to go into my bed.

I laid on top of my bed and threw over a blanket. I hugged my pillow for comfort and laid there for hours just thinking of him. I texted him and called him, but the calls weren't going through and I never got a text back. Eventually I realised that he had blocked my number which I wasn't sure why he did that, not letting me explain myself, which just started to piss me off further.

I was so focused on Mason, I didn't even realise that Jack had got himself lying next to me, or that my best friend Izzy from school had arrived to lie next to me either.

I laid there for 3 very long days, on the verge of crying but at the same time I wasn't. Izzy and Jack took turns looking after me, however I didn't do much, except just lie around, feeling sorry for myself. I finally got up, when Jack dragged me to watch him play football. I got showered, then put my leggings and a hoodie on.

He dragged me into the car, and we sat in silence the entire ride. There wasn't much traffic in our way to the stadium.

"Come on. We are here." Jack shouted at me.

When I didn't get out of the car, he dragged me out. "Look, I can't miss this game. Okay? So get out now."

I listened to him and followed him in. He sat me down on the subs bench, which Dean Smith allowed me to sit next to the rest of the players. He didn't have much of an issue, and Jack thought it would be a good idea.

I stayed extremely silent almost the entire way through the game, but I just watched Chilly. I wasn't really paying attention to everyone else.

At 70 minutes in it was 2-0 to Villa. Then all of a sudden, Chilly scored, to make it 2-1. At about 75 minutes, Chilly was subbed off, and I ran over to talk to him.

"Hey, can I explain?" I asked him.

"You don't need to explain, you both cheated on each other and me and you are still friends." He replied smiling at me.

I followed him over to the Chelsea sub bench and started talking to him.

"Jacks my brother." I said.

"What?" He asked, completely shocked.

"Jack Grealish is my brother. I didn't cheat on Mason, I never would." I said.

"You might have to explain that to Mason, he keeps wanting to go for your brother." He laughed and I stood up, and tried to look around for my brother and Mason.

I watched my brother accidentally shoved mason over in a tackle, which they both ended up on the floor. It was right in front of the dugout. Afterwards, Mason couldn't control himself and punched him. Jack stood up fast, and punched him back. This lead to both teams and the managers to run over and try to break up the fight, however the ref had the last word, when he flew two red cards in the air, in the direction of both the men in the fight. They both walked off towards the tunnel, which is where Mason spotted me stood in shock and watched the two men walking closer and closer to me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Mason shouted while pointing his finger at me.

"Don't you talk to her like that." Jack screamed launching himself at Mason once again.

Mason tried to push him off, and punch him, however jack had clearly been in more fights than him. I got myself in between them to break it up, and shoved Jack away from Mason.

"Are you okay jack?" I asked him.

"Yeah, wasn't that bad, he doesn't punch very hard." He laughed and I smiled. He turned to the manager. "Dean, is it alright if I take Liv home?" He asked and got a nod in response.

Me and Jack walked though the tunnel until mason came over again.

"I was right." He shouted.

"He's my brother." I screamed.

"What?" Mason now asked so confused.

"Jack, is my brother. We are related, not together"

"Olivia, I'm sorry." He said, he sounded so regretful of what he had done but I didn't care.

"I want nothing to do with you." I screamed, then walked out into the tunnel.

I quickly ran out of the stadium and to Jacks car before anyone else could talk to me about this, and he drove me home.