Chapter 20

It was two days after I told everyone that me and Mason were having sex. I Will just say, Mason didn't take it really well. Turns out, he was asleep when I sent the messages, and he never responded. When he finally did, he wasn't happy.

Olivia
Mason mount
If you don't tell Declan about us.
Then I will

Olivia
Mason
I'm going to tell the whole team
I'm sorry if your not happy with it
But I am

Mason
Olivia you better fucking not

Mason
Oh wait. You have
I've just got a text from Dec
He's angry
Great
Call me now.

I picked up the courage, after being sat on the chat for 3 minutes, and I rang him.

I was sat outside of Rockliffe hall on a bench. I was very close to the training going on. It took about 2 rings to go through, and he picked up. I waited till he spoke first.

"Olivia. Dec text me, he was really angry last night, he hasn't text me back yet."

"First, congratulations on the champions league."

"Thank you." He bluntly replied.

"Secondly," I continued. "He's fine, I talked to him, took all the blame, explained it, and then he was happy. I've sorted it already."

"Well, you should have at least done it with me there."

"I know, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, I just wanted everyone to know, I didn't want to lie anymore. I should have thought of you tho, so I am very sorry." I begged.

"Okay, I'm going to be fighting for my life in the groupchat you know, because of you." He laughed.

"You once said that shagging me would be an achievement, so everyone will be proud." I laughed along.

"Well, your not wrong, it kinda is."

"There you go, you'll be fine then,"

"I'm still angry at you." He responded, slightly lighthearted. I stood up slightly and started pacing up and down,

"Well I don't know what you want me to do about it. I've said sorry, and I will do anything you want." I replied laughing.

"What a good idea, so I know your truly sorry, we aren't going to have sex for 2 weeks. Then I know that your sorry."

"Okay then Mason. Anyway, it's fine because I won't see you for 2 weeks anyway, and you are in a different country all together. So I can do it. I'm not as horny as you think."

All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I dropped my phone away from my ear and quickly turned around and saw Mason stood right up behind me.

I lifted the phone to my ear once again, "Mason, I've got to go."

He quickly smashed his face into mine, we started a very quick make out session, right there.

"So Mase, my room is nice and empty right now, if you wanted to go up there." I grabbed his hand and went to drag him in the direction of my room.

"No, we aren't having sex for 2 weeks." His face was so stern, like he was dead serious.

"That wasn't a joke?" I asked.

"Nope, absolutely not. I am serious. You really upset me, and I found out you kissed a random man."

Okay, so I didn't think he knew that. In the most recent sidemen video, I may have appeared and been really drunk. Eventually I was told that if I kissed someone then I would get something good for the bad team, which I was on. So I did, and we got some good vodka. It wasn't deep, and it didn't mean anything, but I didn't tell Mase, so he may be upset about it.

"Oh god. Mase, it was a video. It was just a stupid dare. Also, it wasn't a random man, it's a friend I've known a while."

"I am serious, we aren't having sex for 2 weeks, so I know you are too."

"Alright fine, whatever you want." I responded and he pulled me into a hug, I quickly found something poking me, around my stomach area. "Are you regretting your decision?" I asked as I pointed down towards his groin area.

"No, I have very good self control, I am going to be alright." He responded, then randomly walked off.

"Hey. Mase. Where you going?" I shouted toward him.

"To see everyone."

"Where's Chilly?" I asked.

"At training." He responded and I caught up to him.

He wrapped his arm over my shoulder as we walked together. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. I don't know what he's gotten me into, but I don't like it. The second he kissed me, my body went tingly, and all weak. Just like the first time he did. I can't believe I'm going to have to wait 2 weeks.

We went down to the training pitch and I walked away from Mason, the second I saw a man run up to me. I instantly knew it was Chilly.

"Liv, liv, liv." He shouted as he got closer and closer.

"Chilly," I shouted back with a huge grin on my face.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me an squeezed me tight. I squeezed him back, then let go and walked backwards.

"How was the champions league? Congratulations by the way." I asked him.

"It was incredible, we need to have drinks and talk about it."

"My room? Or out in a bar?" I asked.

"Erm, I doubt Gareth will let us go out drinking. What if we go to the little bar here?"

"Yeah okay then, when?" I asked him.

"Let me say bye to everyone and we can go now, I'm not training for a few days, I'm on break." He responded.

"Ahh, okay then. Hurry up."

"Does mason want to come?" He asked me, wondering if I wanted him to come with us. This is what I liked about Chilly, he always listens well, and always has something to say about what I'm telling him. He knows how I'm feeling before I tell him, then he hints at it for me to tell him, so I know I can be comfortable telling him. He's all round, the best friend.

"Erm, he will be what we are talking about. Mostly." I winked at him.

"Okay, don't worry, I'll be there in a bit. I will probably be around 10 minutes."

"I'll go get us a table then" I responded and turned around.